With the deepening of the popularization of higher education, the rapid increase in the number of college students and the rapid development of colleges and universities have brought great pressure and challenges to the construction and management of colleges and universities (Artino Jr., 2008) . Colleges and universities, as the main places for cultivating talents and scientific research innovation, are the main bases of the high concentration of people of insight and the origin of all kinds of new ideas (Atkinson & Shifferin, 1968) . Colleges and universities have a “small society”. To a certain extent, it directly reflects the development of the whole society (Ayres & Sweller, 2005) . Thus, the rapid development of the social economy and politics directly led to the constant adjustment of the internal structure of the University and the school resources began a new round of configuration (Baddeley, 1986) . This results in a severe test of University Management. There are more and more difficulties on the way forward and disharmony factors happen now and then. The sudden crisis events occur frequently. In addition, the types and reasons of events are more and more diverse and the number is increasing (Baddeley, Gathercole, & Papagno, 1998) . College counselors shoulder the responsibility of education and guidance for college students’ ideological and political work (Barrouillet & Camos, 2001) . Their ability to work reflects the students’ learning and living conditions. College students are the main body to survive for the amount, so the ability of dealing with the crisis of counselors who help to reduce the frequency of occurrence of campus crisis, has a beneficial effect on more scientific and perfect solution to the crisis caused by the incident and helps to create a more harmonious and healthy campus environment. (Bayraktar, 2002) . It is of great practical significance to further improve the ability of college counselors to deal with the crisis events, which is a kind of promotion to the personal ability of counselors and their own personality charm (Boekaerts, 1982) . This will directly affect their own career, to help them improve their enthusiasm for work, develop new ideas and work methods. It has some practical significance (Broadbent, 1958) .
2. Causes of Unexpected Events in Colleges and Universities
1) Social factors: The West has been advocating the “Chinese threat”, “Westernization” and “differentiation” to “demonize” China, they through the Internet and other means of dissemination of Western values and culture. The game between China and the West in the international political, economic and cultural arena is becoming increasingly fierce ( Brünken , R., Plass, J. L., & Leutner, D. 2004). Conflicts and frictions occur frequently. The college students have a strong ability to access information, the ability to distinguish the information is not very strong after the diverse information into the mind. And sometimes the way to express emotion is not rational enough when the conflict occurs between our country and the international community (Chandler & Sweller, 1991) . College students take irrational behavior, causing the occurrence of unexpected events, such as the 2008 and 2013 the Diaoyu Islands event Carrefour incident.
2) The impact of social focus and hot issues: In recent years, social hot issues and focus problems have great impact on the thinking of the students, such as the problem of corruption, the disparity between the rich and the three rural issues and problems and housing prices rose too fast. After receiving the information, the students discuss together, sometimes with complaints and negative emotions. Once there is a fuse, it will lead to the occurrence of conflicts (Chandler & Sweller, 1992) .
3) Campus complex surrounding environment: College students as a large consumer groups attract a lot of businesses in the vicinity of restaurants, cafes, hotels, game halls, bars and other entertainment venues. These places of business to the university has brought a huge security risks and students addicted to online games and bars in the event of malignant groups occur.
4) Misconceptions about social policy and issues: Young college students are generally lack of ability to judge the problem, the analysis of the problem is not dialectical and lack of social responsibility. Misunderstanding of some policies, requirements and system during the period of school, often comes from a personal point of view, not rational view, extreme behavior. The herd mentality, follow suit, booing, incited the psychological causes of group incidents happened.
5) Weak legal concept: Before entering the University, students believe that the college entrance examination is the main, ignoring the importance of legal education. At the same time, the one-child psychological ability is poor, problems can effectively relieve pressure. They disregard the laws and regulations, the school rules and regulations and social morality, resulting in vicious incidents, such as the 2013 Fudan University poisoning (Clark & Mayer, 2008) .
6) The factors of Family: At present, the students are only children, in the face of family pressure is easy to do some extreme things. For example, parents give students the pressure of academic performance, resulting in some poor self-con- trol students cannot meet the requirements of parents. They feel like they can’t face their parents and make some radical acts like suicide (Cohen, 1983) .
3. The Basic Ability of the College Counselors Should Have to Deal with Crisis Events
College counselors should try their best to prevent the occurrence of events before they happen and through scientific and effective ideological education to enhance students' awareness of crisis, safety consciousness, responsibility consciousness, legal consciousness and improve the ability of self-protection to prevent the occurrence of unexpected events (Conway, Kane, Bunting, Hambrick, Wilhelm, & Engle, 2005) . Carry out the ideological and political education to help students establish the correct values, enhance political literacy, firm political belief and the ability to distinguish between right and wrong. To discuss with the students on the international situation and social hot issues, counselors to guide students to make a rational analysis, analyzes the reason and find out the root of the conflict and strengthen the party and the government trust and understanding.
Counselors should also strengthen the legal education and publicity. The lack of legal awareness and the lack of legal knowledge is a cause of the incident. As a counselor, the students should master the basic knowledge of law and establish the legal consciousness. To guide students to face some problems should be solved through legal means and the interests of the demands. Mental health is also an important cause of unexpected events. Counselors should play the role of psychological counseling teachers to master the mental health of students and help students with psychological problems to eliminate stress. They should always pay attention to the psychological health of students. Although the incident is not common, the incident is not untraceable. Counselors through close observation, thinking and careful in-depth student life to understand the minds of students, solve their confusion and other types of information can be analyzed for their hidden dangers. Counselors to help them adjust the negative emotions in a timely manner and the release of psychological pressure are effective ways to prevent emergencies.
4. Methods of Improving the Ability of Coping with Crisis Events
1) Knowledge autonomous learning: College counselors should continue to strengthen the study of the basic crisis of college students, including the concept, types, characteristics, causes of crisis events, and so on, systematic study and use them (Day & Beach, 1950) . Organize counselors to learn the famous crisis theory at home and abroad and the successful handling of the crisis case. By the depth study of the classic case of the crisis before and after the occurrence of each step taken by their workers, immersive experience and the effectiveness of the relevant staff to deal with the crisis in response to the situation and organize the team to discuss, doing crisis event preview where conditions permit and counselors continuous learning exchanges, the long-term and efficient emergency response plan can be established.
2) Psychological quality training: Psychological quality training is mainly aimed at the training of psychological health education of college counselors before and after the crisis event, and to promote the training of the impact of the crisis on the victim’s psychological trauma. Improve and strengthen their awareness of the prevention of crisis in the event of awareness. Do the preparation of the emergency response to the crisis at any time. At the same time, counselors should improve their psychological endurance ability in the process of dealing with crisis events and the aftermath and do not panic Stabilize their emotions while controlling the overall situation. To strengthen the students’ knowledge of mental health education, counselor education students in the event of a crisis can be calm, not emotional, not to join the fun and the first place of personal safety. To appease the victim’s psychological trauma, college counselors should do the empathic understanding and relieve the psychological burden of patients, helping them to vent negative emotions to avoid this lead to greater harm.
3) Improve communication skills: Communication is an art, but also a learning. Especially in dealing with the crisis of college students, the communication between the counselor and the crisis will be directly related to the settlement of the crisis and the aftermath of the work. This requires counselors to constantly improve their communication skills, effective learning of related courses. In their daily work management, counselors should consciously increase the learning opportunity of communicate with colleagues. Counselors should reflect on, practice, but also to ask experienced instructors to deal with the crisis in the event of the usual language exchange mode and combined with their own situation and improve the summary. It is necessary to carry out the scene simulation training and then ask the relevant experts to review and summarize sublimation, to help reduce or even eliminate the need to eliminate the unnecessary trouble caused by poor communication. Further for its crisis and related institutions, students and parents and even the communication of social media to do the preliminary groundwork, the counselor to the orderly communication response in dealing with crises.
Colleges and universities, as an important base for talents training and scientific research, provide the gathering place for the cultivation of talents in our country and the key period for the formation of students’ thoughts. Students in Colleges and universities are in the process of learning a lot to show the microcosm of society, while colleges and universities are in the pursuit of rapid development and reform at the same time, which will encounter more and more unstable factors. In our country, various forms of emergencies are increasing year by year, and there have been many unexpected events. This paper is a special research on coping ability of counselors crisis. Research on crisis coping ability can not only enrich and develop the theory of crisis management, but also can provide the theoretical support on social harmony and stability of universities. The most important is the overall ability of school counselors occupation promotion and development has a direct role in promoting.