College students’ party building work is to carry forward and maintain the advanced nature of college students. It is also an important work of ideological and political education in colleges and universities and is an important part of the party building work in colleges and universities (Harvey & Green, 1993) . At the same time, it is the important forces to cultivate the party’s reserve forces, improve the party’s ruling ability, deepen our party’s mass base and class basis and can consolidate the party’s life foundation (Harvey & Knight, 1996) . The party building work of college students is a powerful way to improve the ideological and political quality of college students and strengthen the moral construction of college students (Harvey & Williams, 2010) . In the rapid development of the network era, it brings not only rare chances but also inevitable challenges to good job in the ideological and political work of college students (Hendry & Dean, 2002) . By using the continuous innovation of college students party building work mode, it can make sure the healthy development of party building work for college students (Hutyra, 2005) . The important guarantee of college students’ ideological and political education is the party building of college students. Intensive study of the innovation of the party building work of college students is helpful to deepen the timeliness of ideological and political education in colleges (Kim & Richarme, 2009) , and powerfully supports the party construction work in colleges (Koilias, Kostoglou, Garmpis, & Van der Heijden, 2011) . With the network enters gradually into our life and campus, many experts and scholars in our country have begun to attach importance to the combination of network and college students’ party building work (Lee & Tai, 2008) . Against the background of the network, the party building work for college students also has important significance for the development of the party (Lagrosen, Seyyed-Hashemi, & Leitner, 2004) . So the main purposes of this article are to find out the problems existing in the university party construction, to seek to strengthen the university party construction under the network environment of the new ideas, and to push forward the modernization of the party’s construction.
2. Main Work of College Students Party Building
Party building is a systematic project, college students party building work is also a systematic, huge project. It involves the thought, the organization and the system construction, the work content is also very rich. The current college student party building work includes the following aspects:
1) Developing party members among college students: development of college student party members is an important content of college students’ party construction in colleges. It is after the university student carries out the comprehensive education, after the strict inspection, the outstanding and the progressive university student joins the party organization.
2) On the party spirit education of party member: theory to guide the direction of the party, founding of Marx’s theory education, we should from the thought highly of building the party (Almoallim, Khojah, Allehebi, & Noorwali, 2007) . College ideological and political education for college students is the top priority of ideological and political education in colleges and universities and is an important measure of ideological construction and style building in Party building work.
3) Managing Party organizations of college students: college students’ party organization is a basic unit party, only the college students’ party organization prosperity, the party’s construction to maintain the timeliness and sophistication (Alonso, Ferrer, Gandek, Ware, Jr., Aaronson, Mosconi, Rasmussen, Bullinger, Fukuhara, Kaasa, & Leplege, 2004) . Management of college students’ party organization is another important content of college students’ party construction.
3. Problems of College Students’ Party Building in Network Era
At present, although the network environment of college party construction work has obtained some achievements, there is still some problems.
1) Some ideas don’t adapt to the network development: In the current college party affairs workers team, most staff have years of experience in the party with strong political consciousness. However, due to age, experience and professional differences, resulting in a lot of people are not familiar with the network technology (Beattie, Bobba, Bayoumi, Chan, Schabort, Boulos, Kean, Obeid, Mccallum, Ioannidis, Papaioanno, & Cividino, 2008) . They have a negative attitude to the college students’ party building work under the network platform, these all affect the development process of College Students’ Party building work.
2) Grassroots party organizations cannot adapt to the requirements in Network Era: In the organizational structure of the grass-roots party organizations, the responsible persons are mainly with the previous experience as counselors, who have a nuanced understanding of college students’ party construction. However, the large variety of official functions and complicated management work of the secretary of the grass-roots party organizations result in his lack of political learning and a certain spirit of advancing with the times. One part of party workers because the work is complex difficult, negative coping network at the level of college students’ party building work, the negative emotional impact of many full-time party workers, affecting the work enthusiasm of the party education. At the same time, in many of the party workers, part of the staff was higher. They are difficult to receive new things, will not use the network to carry out the party building work of College students. For some at the same time as a full-time teacher party affairs worker, because of the network party construction is a long-term project, a short period of time or intermittent period cannot get obvious effect, it will make them in the heavy bondage of academic research is more difficult to fully into the network of college students’ party construction.
3) Theoretical research is still not enough in-depth: since the founding of our party, in many years of progress and practice, has not left the core ideological theory research (Alonso, Ferrer, Gandek, Ware, Jr., Aaronson, Mosconi, Rasmussen, Bullinger, Fukuhara, Kaasa, & Leplege, 2004) . In the long history, the Communist Party of China has been adhering to the glorious tradition of using theory to guide practice and verify the correctness of theory by practice. Since our party pays close attention to the work of grass roots Party organizations, many colleges and universities have formed some valuable theoretical experience in the party building of college students. When the rapid development of network technology continues to impact the traditional college students party building work, proved that our work has not achieved certain results, did not achieve the desired results. This puts forward the demand for further theoretical research. At the same time, the system construction of college students’ party building is slow, At the same time, the system construction of college students party construction work in the network era is slow, because the theory research on the network level of Party building work of college party workers is not detailed enough, and lack of work experience, also not to highlight the problems in the work at the theoretical level for scientific analysis.
4. College Students Party Building Method in Network Era
1) Network concept innovation: facing the new environment, we should build the new thoughts of ideological and political education to fit for the network, and make full use of dominant position of network, and bring forth new ideas in the contents and methods. College party workers must keep up with the rhythm of time, face to greet the arrival of new challenges and new knowledge and technology, in order to adapt to environmental changes, to ensure the work of Party building for college students has always been at the forefront.
2) Relying on network to achieve method innovation: method innovation is an important part of college students’ party building work in network era. Under the background of the network to achieve the innovation of college students’ party building work, requires the majority of party workers use the spirit of the times and the spirit of innovation to carry out the outstanding work of party building for college students.
3) Strengthening the cultivation of party members: people are the core factors of all work, the quality of personnel directly determines the completion of the work. Strengthening the construction of college student party members is an important task of Party Construction in Colleges and universities. Is also one of the important measures to cultivate successors of socialist cause. College students party building work should continue to strengthen the knowledge and quality of Party members. So cultivate the party members of college students can contribute their wisdom to the work of the cause of socialist construction.
It brings not only rare chances but also inevitable challenges to college student party building work. This paper discusses the significance of the party building work to the Internet, analyzes the opportunities and challenges faced by the party building work, and puts forward the corresponding countermeasures. Aiming at promoting college students’ party construction work in the network information era to the normal, healthy development road, in order to make full use of the network position, it is necessary to establish learning consciousness and strong sense of innovation, let oneself in continuous learning to update the concept of keeping pace with the times, and grasp the new technology, to adapt to the rapid renewal of knowledge.
 Almoallim, H., Khojah, E., Allehebi, R., & Noorwali, A. (2007). Delayed Diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Due to Lack of Competency Skills in Musculoskeletal Examination. Clinical Rheumatology, 26, 131-133.
 Alonso, J., Ferrer, M., Gandek, B., Ware, Jr., J. E., Aaronson, N. K., Mosconi, P., Rasmussen, N. K., Bullinger, M., Fukuhara, S., Kaasa, S., & Leplege, A. (2004). Health-Related Quality of Life Associated with Chronic Conditions in Eight Countries: Results from the International Quality of Life Assessment (IQOLA) Project. Quality of Life Research, 13, 283-298. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:QURE.0000018472.46236.05
 Beattie, K. A., Bobba, R., Bayoumi, I., Chan, D., Schabort, I., Boulos, P., Kean, W., Obeid, J., Mccallum, R., Ioannidis, G., Papaioanno, A., & Cividino, A. (2008). Validation of the GALS Musculoskeletal Screening Exam for Use in Primary Care: A Pilot Study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 9, 115.
 Hendry, G. D., & Dean, S. J. (2002). Accountability, Evaluation of Teaching and Expertise in Higher Education. Intern. Journal for Academic Development, 7, 75-82.
 Koilias, C., Kostoglou, V., Garmpis, A., & Van der Heijden, B. (2011). The Incorporation of Graduates from Higher Technological Education into the Labour Market. Journal of Service Science and Management, 4, 86-96.
 Lagrosen, S., Seyyed-Hashemi, R., & Leitner, M. (2004). Examination of the Dimensions of Quality in Higher Education. Quality Assurance
in Education, 12, 61-69.
 Lee, J. W., & Tai, S.W. (2008). Critical Factors Affecting Customer Satisfaction and Higher Education in Kazakhstan. International Journal of Management in Education, 2, 46- 59.