Prof. Mutlu Özcan
University of Zurich, Switzerland
2003 Ph.D., University of Groningen, Department of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene, The Netherlands
1999 Dr.med.dent., Medical and Dental School of Cologne, Germany
1993 DDS, Marmara University, İstanbul, Turkey
University of Zurich
Center for Dental and Oral Medicine
Clinic for Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
and Dental Materials Science
Dental Materials Unit
2003 Ph.D., University of Groningen, Department of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene, The Netherlands.
1999 Dr.med.dent., Medical and Dental School of Cologne, Germany.
1993 DDS, Marmara University, İstanbul, Turkey.
1. Özcan M, Vallittu PK. Effect of Surface Conditioning Methods on the Bond Strength of Luting Cement to Ceramics. Dent Mater, 19: 725-731, 2003.
2. Özcan M, Barbosa SH, Melo RM, Galhano GAP, Bottino MA. Effect of Surface Conditioning Methods on the Microtensile Bond Strength of Resin Composite to Composite After Aging Conditions. Dent Mater, 23: 1276-1282, 2007.
3. Özcan M, Valandro LF, Amaral R, Leite F, Bottino MA. Bond Strength Durability of a Resin Composite on a Reinforced Ceramic Using Various Repair Systems.
Dent Mater, 25: 1477-1483, 2009.
4. Özcan M, Melo R, Souza R, Machado JP, Valandro LF, Bottino M. Effect Air-particle Abrasion Protocols on the Biaxial Flexural Strength, Surface Characteristics and Phase Transformation of Zirconia After Cyclic Loading. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater, 26:155-163, 2013
5. Özcan M, Pekkan G. Effect of Different Adhesion Strategies on Bond Strength of Resin Composite to Composite-dentin Complex. Oper Dent, 38: 63-72, 2013.
6. Queiroz JR, Benetti P, Özcan M, de Oliveira LF, Bona AD, Takahashi FE, Bottino MA. Surface Characterization of Feldspathic Ceramic Using ATR FT-IR and Ellipsometry After Various Silanization Protocols. Dent Mater, 28: 189-196, 2012.Queiroz J, Massi M, Nogueira L Jr, Sobrinho A, Bottino MA, Özcan M. Silica-based Nano-coating on Zirconia Surface Using Reactive Magnetron Sputtering: Effect on Chemical Adhesion of Resin Cements. J Adhes Dent, 15: 151-159, 2013.