Prof. Anter El-Azab
School of Nuclear Engineering and School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University, USA
1994 Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
1989 M.S., Nuclear Engineering, University of Alexandria, Egypt
1986 B.S., Nuclear Engineering, University of Alexandria, Egypt
1. Santosh Dubey and Anter El-Azab, Irradiation-induced composition patterns in binary solid solution, Journal of Applied Physics, 114 (2013) 124901.
2. A-R Hassan, Anter El-Azab, C. Yablinsky and T. Allen, Defect disorder in UO2, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 204 (2013) 136-145.
3. K Ahmed, C Yablinsky, A Schulte, T Allen and A. El-Azab, Phase field modeling of the effect of porosity on grain growth kinetics in polycrystalline ceramics, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, 21 (2013), 065005.
4. WR Deskins and A El-Azab, Monte Carlo simulation of phonon transport in UO2 single crystals, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, 21 (2013), 025013.
5. XM Bai, A El-Azab, J Yu, and TR Allen, Migration Mechanisms of oxygen interstitial clusters in UO2, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 25 (2013) 015003.
Last Updated: November 18, 2013