Dr. Shinji Shimodera
Kochi University, Japan
1998 Medical Doctor of Kochi Medical School, Kochi University
1997 Ph.D. of Kochi Medical School, Kochi University
1993 Graduation of Kochi Medical School, Kochi University
1. Fukuzawa K, ShimoderaS, Mino Y, Nishida A, Kamimura N, Sawada K, Fujita H, Furukawa TA, Inoue S. Family psychoeducation reduced relapses/recurrences of major depression: A randomized controlled trial. Br J Psychiatry (in press).
2. Watanabe N, Furukawa TA, Shimodera S, Morokuma I, Katsuki F, Fujita H, Sasaki M, Kawamura C, Perlis ML. Brief Behavioral Therapy for Refractory Insomnia in Residual Depression: Assessor-Blind, Randomized Controlled Trial. J Clin Psychiatry (in press).
3. Kinoshita Y and Shimodera S, Nishida A, Kinoshita K, Watanabe N, Oshima N, Akechi T, Sasaki T, Inoue S, Furukawa TA, Okazaki Y. Psychotic-like experiences are associated with violent behavior in adolescents.Schizophr Res. (in press).
4. Oshima N, Nishida A, Fukushima M, Shimodera S, Kasai K, Okazaki Y, Sasaki T. Early Interv Psychiatry. Psychotic-like experiences (PLEs) and mental health status in twin and singleton Japanese high school students.2010, 4(3):206-13.
5. Yamamoto N, Inada T, Shimodera S, Morokuma I, Furukawa TA. Brief PANSS to assess and monitor the overall severity of schizophrenia. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2010 64(3):262-7.
6. Nishii H, Yamazawa R, Shimodera S, Suzuki M, Hasegawa T, Mizuno M. Clinical and social determinants of a longer duration of untreated psychosis of schizophrenia in a Japanese population. Early Interv Psychiatry. 2010, 4(2):182-8.
7. Nishida A, Sasaki T, Nishimura Y, Tanii H, Hara N, Inoue K, Yamada T, Takami T, Shimodera S,Itokawa M, Asukai N, Okazaki Y. Psychotic-like experiences are associated with suicidal feelings and deliberate self-harm behaviors in adolescents aged 12-15 years. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2010, 121(4):301-7.
8. Mino Y, Ohsima I, Shimodera S: Associations between the feasibility of discharge, clinical state, and patients attitude among inpatients with schizophrenia in Japan.2009,63(3):344-9.
9. Imamura A, Nishida A, Nakazawa N, Shimodera S, Tanaka G, Kinoshita H, Ozawa H, Okazaki Y. Effects of cellular phone email use on the mental health of junior high school students in Japan.Psychiatry ClinNeurosci. 2009, 63(5):703.
10. Sota S, Shimodera S, Kii M, et al: Effect of a family psychoeducational program on relatives of schizophrenia patients. Psychiatry ClinNeurosci.2008 62:379-85.
11. Mino Y, Shimodera S, Inoue S, Fujita H, Fukuzawa K: Medical cost analysis of family psychoeducation for schizophrenia. Psychiatry ClinNeurosci. 2007, 61: 20-24.
12. Chan H, Inoue S, Shimodera S, Fujita H, Fukuzawa K, Kii M, Kamimura N, Kato K, Mino Y: Residential program for long-term hospitalized persons with mental illness in Japan: randomized cotrolled trial. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci.2007, 61: 515-521.
13. Nomura H, Inoue S, Kamimura N, Shimodera S, Mino Y, Gregg L, Tarrier N：A cross-cultural study on expressed emotion in carers of people with dementia and schizophrenia: Japan and England.Soc Psychiatry PsychiatrEpidemiol.2005, 40: 564-570.
14. Shimodera S, Inoue S, Mino Y, Fujita H: Expressed emotion studies in Japan Schizophrenia (Kashima H) Keio University Symposia for Life Science and Medicine Vol 8, Expressed emotion studies in Japan Schizophrenia (Kashima H) Keio University Symposia for Life Science and Medicine Vol 8, Springer-Velag, 94-99, 2002.
15. Shimodera S, Mino Y, Fujita H, Izumoto Y, Kamimura N, Inoue S: Fujita H,Shimodera S,Izumoto Y, Tanaka S, Kii M, Mino Y, Inoue S: Family attitude scale: measurement of criticism in the relatives of patients with schizophrenia in Japan. Psychiatry Res. 2002, 110(3): 273-80.
16. Mino Y, Yasuda N, Tsuda T,Shimodera S: Effects of a one-hour educational program on medical students' attitudes to mental illness. Psychiatry ClinNeurosci. 2001 55(5): 501-7.
17. Mino Y,Shimodera S, Inoue S, Fujita H, Tanaka S, Kanazawa S: Expressed emotion of families and the course of mood disorders: a cohort study in Japan.J Affect Disord. 2001, 63: 43-9.
18. Shimodera S, Inoue S, Mino Y, Tanaka S, Kii M, Motoki Y: Expressed emotion and psychoeducational intervention for relatives of patients with schizophrenia: a randomized controlled study in Japan. Psychiatry Res, 2000, 96(2): 141-8.
19. Shimodera S, Mino Y, Inoue S, Izumoto Y, Fujita H, Ujihara H. Expressed emotion and family distress in relatives of patients with schizophrenia in Japan. Compr Psychiatry.2000, 41(5):392-7.
20. Mino Y, Inoue S, Shimodera S, Tanaka S. Evaluation of expressed emotion (EE) status in mood disorders in japan: inter-rater reliability and characteristics of EE. Psychiatry Res. 2000, 94(3): 221-7.