Prof. Hong Zheng
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
1997-2000 Ph.D., Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics (IRSM), Chinese Academy of Science, China
1985-1988 M.Sc., in Mechanical Department, Northeast University, China
1981-1985 B.Sc., in Mechanical Department, Northeast University, China
1. H. Zheng, D.F. Liu, C.F. Lee, Z.Q. Yue. A sophisticated node–pair model for interface problems. Computers & Geotechnics, 31(2): 137–153, 2004.
2. H. Zheng, D.F. Liu, C.F. Lee, L.G. Tham. A new formulation of Signorini's type for seepage problems with free surface. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 64(1): 1–16, 2005.
3. H. Zheng, D. F. Liu, C. G. Li. Slope stability analysis based on elasto–plastic finite element method. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 64(14): 1871–1888, 2005.
4. H. Zheng, D.F. Liu, C.F. Lee, L.G. Tham. Displacement–controlled method and its applications to material non–linearity. International Journal for Numerical & Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 29(3): 209–226, 2005.
5. H. Zheng, D.F. Liu, C.F. Lee, X.R. Ge. Principle of analysis of brittle–plastic rock mass. International Journal of Solids & Structures, 42(1): 139–158, 2005.
6. H. Zheng, L. G. Tham, D. F. Liu. On two definitions of the factor of safety commonly used in finite element slope stability analysis. Computers & Geotechnics, 33: 188–195, 2006.
7. H. Zheng, J. L. Li. A practical solution for KKT systems. Numerical Algorithms, 46 (2):105–119, 2007.
8. H. Zheng, D. F. Liu, C. G. Li. On the assessment of failure in slope stability analysis by the Finite Element Method. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 41(4): 629–639, 2008.
9. H. Zheng, H. C. Dai, D. F. Liu. A variational inequality formulation for unconfined seepage problems in porous media. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33(1): 437–450, 2009.
10. H. Zheng, G. H. Sun. A practical procedure for searching critical slip surfaces of slopes based on the strength reduction technique. Computers and Geotechnics, 36(1): 1–5, 2009.
11. H. Zheng, C. B. Zhou. Global analysis on slope stability and its engineering application. Science in China Series E, 52(2): 507–512, 2009.
12. H. Zheng. Eigenvalue Problem from the Stability Analysis of Slopes. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, 135(5): 647–656, 2009.
13. H. Zheng, C. B. Zhou, D. F. Liu. A robust solution procedure for the rigorous methods of slices. Soils and Foundations 49(4): 537–544, 2009.
14. H. Zheng, W. Jiang. Discontinuous deformation analysis based on complementary theory. Science in China Series E, 29(9): 2547–2554, 2009.
15. H. Zheng, L. G. Tham. Improved Bell’s method for the stability analysis of slopes. International Journal for Numerical & Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 33(14): 1673-1689, 2009.
16. H. Zheng, S. G. Cheng, Q. S. Liu. A decomposition procedure for nearly-symmetric matrices with applications to some nonlinear problems. Mechanics Research Communications, 37(1): 78–84, 2010.
17. H. Zheng, G. H. Sun, C.G. Li. Cauchy problem of three-dimensional critical slip surfaces of slopes. International Journal for Numerical & Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 35(4): 519–527, 2011.
18. S. Wang, H. Zheng, C.G. Li, X.R. Ge A finite element implementation of strain-softening rock mass. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 48(1): 67–76, 2011.
19. W Jiang, H Zheng. Discontinuous deformation analysis based on variational inequality theory. International journal of computational methods, 8(2): 193-208, 2011.
20. F Dai, K Xia, H Zheng YX Wang. Determination of dynamic rock Mode-I fracture parameters using cracked chevron notched semi-circular bend specimen. Engineering Fracture Mechanics 78(15), 2633-2644, 2011.
21. GH Sun, H Zheng, DF Liu. A three-dimensional procedure for evaluating the stability of gravity dams against deep slide in the foundation. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences 48 (3): 421–426, 2011.
22. GH Sun, H Zheng. A global procedure for evaluating stability of three-dimensional slopes. Natural Hazards: 61(3): 1083-1098, 2012.
23. H Zheng. A three‐dimensional rigorous method for stability analysis of landslides. Engineering Geology 145: 30-40, 2012.
24. ZN. Zhang, DY Wang, H Zheng. Interactions of 3D embedded parallel vertically inclined cracks subjected to uniaxial compression. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 61(1): 1-11, 2012.
25. H Zheng, ZL Yang, GH Sun. Extremum solutions to the limit equilibrium method subjected to physical admissibility. Natural Hazards, 65(1): 79-96, 2013.
26. DY Wang, ZN Zhang, H Zheng. Propagation of interactive parallel flat elliptical cracks inclined to shear stress. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics 63 (1) 18–31, 2013.
27. H Zheng, ZJ Liu, XR Ge. Numerical manifold space of Hermitian form and application to Kirchhoff’s thin plate problems. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 95(9): 721–739, 2013.
28. H Fan, H Zheng. MRT-LBM-based numerical simulation of seepage flow through fractal fracture networks. Science China (Technological Sciences), 56(12): 3115–3122, 2013.
29. ZC Huang, H Zheng, D Feng. Meshless finite volume method with smoothing. International Journal of Computational Methods, 11(6), DOI: 10.1142/S0219876213500874, 2014.
30. H Zheng, DD Xu. New strategies for some issues of numerical manifold method in simulation of crack propagation. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 97(13): 986–1010, 2014.
31. ZN Zhang, YX Chen, H. Zheng. A modified Stillinger–Weber potential-based hyperelastic constitutive model for nonlinear elasticity. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 51: 1542–1554, 2014.
32. H. Zheng, F Liu, CG Li. The MLS-based numerical manifold method with applications to crack analysis. International Journal of Fracture 190(2): 47–166, 2014.
33. H. Zheng, F Liu, CG Li. Primal mixed solution to unconfined seepage flow in porous media with numerical manifold method. Applied Mathematical Modelling 39 (2) 794–808, 2015.
34. H. Zheng, XK Li. Mixed linear complementarity formulation of discontinuous deformation analysis. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 75(1): 23–32, 2015.
35. GH Sun, H Zheng, YY Huang. Stability analysis of statically indeterminate blocks in key block theory and application to rock slope in Jinping-I Hydropower Station. Engineering Geology 186: 57-76, 2015.
36. F Liu, H Zheng, XL Du. Hybrid Analytical and MLS-Based NMM for the Determination of Generalized Stress Intensity Factors. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015, Article ID 219657, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/219657.