Prof. Mauro Marini
Institute of Marine Science UOS Ancona
National Research Council, Italy
Head Institute of UOS Ancona
Ph.D., Chemistry Industry, Italy
B.Sc., University of Perugia, Italy
1. E. Frapiccini, M. Marini, (2015), Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon degradation and sorption parameters in coastal and open-sea sediment. Water air & soil pollution in press. DOI: 10.1007/s11270-015-2510-7.
2. Marianna Taffi, Nicola Paoletti, Pietro Li`o, Luca Tesei, Sandra Pucciarelli, Mauro Marini, (2015), Bioaccumulation modelling and sensitivity analysis for discovering key players in contaminated food webs: the case study of PCBs in the Adriatic Sea, Ecological Modelling, 306, 205–215.
3. E. Prokofyeva, E. Frapiccini, M. Marini, A. Bondarenko, M.L. Ruello, 2014. Prediction of Persistent Organic Pollutants Biodegradation in Contaminated Marine Sediments Using Passive Sampling Probes, Journal of Environments, 1, (2) 60-63.
4. Marini M., Frapiccini E., (2014), Do lagoon area sediments act as traps for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons? Chemosphere, 111, 80-88.
5. Marini M., Frapiccini E., (2013), Persistence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in sediments in the deeper area of the Northern Adriatic Sea (Mediterranean sea), Chemosphere, 90 (6), 1839-1846.
6. Grilli F., M. Marini, A. Campanelli, E. Paschini, A. Russo, J. Book, (2013), Flux of nutrients between the middle and southern AdriaticSea (Gargano-Split section). Marine Chemistry, 153, 1–14.
7. Campanelli A., M. Cabrini, F. Grilli, D. Fornasaro, P. Penna, Z. Kljajić and M. Marini, (2013), "Physical, Biochemical and Biological Characterization of Two Opposite Areas in the Southern Adriatic Sea (Mediterranean Sea)," Open Journal of Marine Science, Vol. 3 No. 2, 2013, pp. 121-131.
8. Marini M., Betti M., Grati F., Marconi V., Mastrogiacomo A., Polidori P., Sanxhaku M., (2012), Evaluation of Lindane diffusion in the south-eastern Adriatic coastal strip (Mediterranean Sea): a case study in the Albanian industry area. Mar Pol Bull, 64, 472-478.
9. Campanelli A., Massolo S., Grilli F., Marini M., Paschini E., Rivaro P., Artegiani A., and Jacobs S.S., (2011), Seasonal evolution of nutrient and hydrographic properties in the surface water between New Zealand and Antarctica during October 2004 – January 2005. Polar Research, 30, 7064.
10. Campanelli, F. Grilli, E. Paschini and M. Marini (2011), The influence of an exceptional Po River flood on the physical and chemical oceanographic properties of the Adriatic Sea, Dynamics of Atmopheres and Oceans, 52, 284-297.
11. Marini M., Grilli F., Guarnieri A., Jones Burt., Klajic Z., Pinardi N., Sanxhaku M. (2010), Is the southeastern Adriatic Sea coastal strip an eutrophic area? Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 88, 395-406.
12. Marini M., Burton H. Jones, Alessandra Campanelli, Federica Grilli, Craig M. Lee. 2008. Seasonal variability and Po river plume influence on biochemical properties along western Adriatic coast. Journal of Geophysical Research, 113, C05S90.
Reference this profile directly: http://www.ismar.cnr.it/people/marini-mauro-1/