Prof. Yilmaz Ozcelik
Hacettepe University, Turkey
1999 Ph.D., Rock Mechanics, Hacettepe Univeristy, Turkey
1995 M.Sc., Rock Mechanics, Hacettepe University, Turkey
1993 B.Sc., Mining Engineering, Hacettepe University, Turkey
1. Y. Ozcelik, S. Kulaksız (1995), The Problems Encountered in ELI Soma Işıklar Decline Shaft, Applied Support Systems and Solution Recommendations, Bulletin of Chamber of Mining Engineers, 34, 3, pp. 3-14 (in Turkish).
2. D. Bahar, Y. Ozcelik (1997), The Deformination of Particle Size of Muckpile by Digital Photoanalysis Method, Earth Sciences, 18, pp. 41-48 (in Turkish).
3. Y. Ozcelik, S. Kulaksız (1997), Determination Analysis and Support Design in TKİ - ELİ Soma Işıklar Decline Drivage Driven in Swelling Rocks, Earth Sciences, 18, pp. 59-70 (in Turkish).
4. Y. Ozcelik, S. Kulaksız, D. Bahar (1998), Instability Assessment at a Decline Opened in Highly Swelling Clay in Soma Colliery (TURKEY), The Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, IMM, Vol. 107, A25-A31.
5. D. Bahar, Y. Ozcelik (1998), A case study on the comparison of digital photoanalysis , direct measurement and prediction techniques for fragmentation analysis from a large-scale blast, The Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, IMM, Vol. 107, A32-A36.
6. Y. Ozcelik (1998), Effect of discontinuties on fragment size distribution in open pit blasting - A case study, The Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, IMM, Vol. 107, A146-A151.
7. A.E. Tercan, Y. Ozcelik (2000), Geostatistical Evaluation of Dimensional-Stone Quarries, Engineering Geology, Vol.58, pp.25-33.
8. Y. Ozcelik, A. Özgüven (2001), Condition of the Marble Export in the World and Turkey, Marble, 27, pp. 74-79 (in Turkish).
9. Y. Ozcelik, A. Özgüven, Cutting of Hard Rocks with Diamond Wire Cutting Method, Marble, 28, pp. 118-122 (in Turkish).
10. Y. Ozcelik, S. Kulaksız, M.C. Çetin (2002), Assessment of the Wearing on Diamond Beads in the Cutting of Different Rock Types by the Ridge Regression, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 127/3, pp. 392-400.
11. Y. Ozcelik (2003), Multivariate statistical analysis of the wearing on diamond beads in the cutting of andesitic rocks, Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 250, pp. 118-130.
12. A.S. Eyuboglu, Y. Ozcelik, S. Kulaksiz, I.C. Engin (2003), Statistical and microscopic investigation of the segment wears on disc cutting in sawing Ankara-Andesites, International Journal of Rock Mech. And Mining Science, V. 40, pp. 404-415.
13. Y. Ozcelik, A. Özgüven (2003), Performance Analysis of Machines Used in Özbeyli (Sivaslı - Uşak) Marble Quarry, Marble, 35, pp. 74-81 (in Turkish).
14. Y. Ozcelik, A. Özgüven (2003), Investigation of the Economical Effect of Production Machine Performance Used in a Marble Quarry, Marble, 35, pp. 22-27 (in Turkish).
15. Y. Ozcelik, E. Polat, F. Bayram, A.M. Ay (2004), Investigation of the Effects of Textural Properties on Marble Cutting with Diamond Wire, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 41S, pp 228-234.
16. Y. Ozçelik, F. Bayram (2004), Optical Investigations of Bead Wear in Diamond Wire Cutting, Industrial Diamond Review, Vol. 64, pp. 60-65.
17. Y. Ozçelik, F. Bayram (2004), Investigation of the Effects of Block Size to Cutting Performance of Diamond Wire Cutting, Marble, 40, pp. 46-54.
18. Y. Ozcelik (2005) Determination of the optimum working conditions of diamond wire cutting machines in marble industry, Industrial Diamond Review, Vol. 65, pp. 58-64.
19. Y. Ozcelik (2005), Effect of Mineralogical and Petrographical Properties of Marble on Cutting by Diamond Wire, CIM Bulleting, Januarry/February, Vol 98, No 1085, pp. 1-6.
20. E. Tercan, Y. Ozcelik (2006),. Canonical Ridge Correlation of Mechanical and Engineering Index Properties, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 43. pp. 58-65.