Prof. B. M. Girish
1998 Ph.D., Mysore University, India
1995 M.Sc., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
1990 B.E., Bangalore University, India
1. An investigation into the effects of graphite particles on the damping behavior of ZA-27 alloy composite material, Materials and Design, vol 32, 2011, p 1050-1056.
2. Effect of grain boundary precipitates on vibration damping of Fe-Cr-Mg-Al/Si alloys, International Journal of Materials Research, vol 101, 2010, p 1538-1542.
3. Effect of stacking fault probability and є martensite on damping capacity of Fe- 16%Mn alloy, Materials and Design, vol 31, 2010, p 2163-2166.
4. Vibration damping of high-chromium ferromagnetic steel and its dependence on magnetic domain structure, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol 484, 2009, p 296-299.
5. Wear characteristics of Phosphor-Bronze/ SiC particulate composites, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol 118, 2001, p 65-68.
6. Graphite particles reinforced ZA-27 alloy composite materials for journal bearing applications, Wear, vol 219, 1998, p 162-168.
7. Effect of SiC particles reinforcement on the unlubricated sliding wear behaviour of ZA-27 alloy composites, Wear, vol 213, 1997, p 33-40.
8. Dry sliding wear of short glass fiber reinforced zinc-aluminium composites, Tribology International, vol 31, No.4, 1998, p 183-188.
9. Sliding wear behaviour of zircon particles reinforced ZA-27 alloy composite materials, Wear, vol 224, 1999, p 89-94.
10. Mechanical properties and fractography of zircon particles reinforced ZA-27 alloy composite materials, Composites Science and Technology, vol 59, 1999, p 1805-1812.
11. Mechanical properties and fractography of zircon particles reinforced ZA-27 alloy composite materials, ASM Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol 7 (1), February 1998, p 93-99.