Prof. Hervé Martin
Joseph Fourier University, France
1991 Ph.D., computer science, University of Grenoble
1. W. Viana, A. D. Miron, B. Moisuc, J. Gensel, M. Villanova-Oliver and H. Martin, Towards the semantic and context-aware management of mobile multimedia, International Journal Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, ISSN 1380-7501, March 2010.
2. J. Bringel Filho and H. Martin. A Privacy and QoC-aware approach to access control for Pervasive Environments. IEICE Transactions, 2009.
3. J. Bringel Filho and H. Martin. Towards Awareness of Privacy and Quality of Context in Context-Based Access Control for Ubiquitous Applications. Journal of Digital Information Management, pages 219--226, Aug. 2009.
4. W. Viana, J. Bringel Filho, J. Gensel, M. Villanova-Oliver, H. Martin, PhotoMap: from location and time to context-aware photo annotations, Journal of Location Based Services, Volume 2, Issue 3 September 2008 , pages 211 – 235, September 2008.
5. José Bringel Filho, Alina Dia Miron, Ichiro Satoh, Jérôme Gensel, Hervé Martin: Modeling and Measuring Quality of Context Information in Pervasive Environments. 24th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, AINA 2010, Perth, Australia, 20-13 April 2010, 690-697.
6. Maria Luisa Damiani, Herve Martin, Yücel Saygin, Maria Rita Spada, Cedric Ulmer: Spatio-temporal access control: challenges and applications. SACMAT 2009, 14th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies, Stresa, Italy, June 3-5, 2009.
7. W. Viana, S. Hamiche, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, H. Martin, Photo Context as a Bag of Words. IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM2008). Berkeley, CA, USA. 2008.
8. B. Filho, H. Martin, A Quality-Aware Context-Based Access Control Model for Ubiquitous Applications. Third IEEE International Conference on Digital Information Management ICDIM 2008, November 13-16,London, UK.
9. B. Filho, H. Martin, Using Context Quality Indicators for Improving Context-based Access Control in Pervasive Environments. IEEE/IFIP International Symposium on Trust, Security and Privacy for Pervasive Applications (TSP-08).
10. Windson Viana, Samira Hammiche, Bogdan Moisuc, Marlène Villanova-Oliver, Jérôme Gensel and Hervé Martin, Semantic Keyword-based Retrieval of Photos taken with Mobile Devices, sixth International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia (MoMM2008), ACM ISBN 978-1-60558-269-6, 24-26 Novembre 2008, Linz, Austria.
11. M. Kirsch Pinheiro, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, Y. Berbers, H. Martin, Personalizing Web-Based Information Systems through Context-Aware User Profiles, The Second International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing Systems Services and Technologies, UBICOMM 2008 September 29 - October 4, Valencia, Spain.
12. Carrillo Ramos, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, H. Martin, Query Rooting in nomadic environments with PUMAS, WEBIST 2008 – 4th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies, 4 - 7 May, 2008, Funchal, Madeira – Portugal.
13. Bilasco, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, H. Martin, Semantic-based rules for 3D scene adaptation, Web3D, 12th International Conference on 3D Web Technology, Umbria, Italy, April 15-18, 2007.
14. W. Viana, J. Filho, J. Gensel, M. Villanova-Oliver, H. Martin, PhotoMap: automatic spatiotemporal annotation for mobile photos, 7th International Symposium on Web and Wireless GIS (W2GIS 2007), 28th-29th November, Cardiff, UK, 2007.
15. Miron, J. Gensel, M. Villanova-Oliver, H. Martin, Towards the Geo-spatial Querying of the Semantic Web with ONTOAST, 7th International Symposium on Web and Wireless GIS (W2GIS 2007), 28th-29th November, Cardiff, UK, 2007.
16. W. Viana, J. Filho, J. Gensel, M. Villanova-Oliver, H. Martin, A Semantic Approach and a Web Tool for Contextual Annotation of Photos Using Camera Phones, 8th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering, WISE 2007, 3-7th December, 2007, Nancy, France.
17. José Bringel Filho, Windson Viana, Jérôme Gensel, Hervé Martin, "A Contextual Annotation-based Access Control Model for Pervasive Environments", Second International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Spontaneous Interaction and Mobile Phone Use, IWSSI/SPMU 2010.
18. E. Bertino, M.L. Damiani, P. Capolsini, P. El Khoury, H. Martin, "SPRINGL 2008 Workshop Report ACM SIGSPATIAL Workshop on Security and Privacy in GIS and LBS", SIGSPATIAL, Vol1, Num 1, Marsh, 2009.
19. B. Filho, H. Martin, QACBAC: An owner-centric QoC-Aware Context-Based Access Control Model for Pervasive Environments. 1st ACM GIS Workshop on Security and Privacy in GIS and LBS, SPRINGL 2008, November 4, Irvine, CA, USA.
20. Ramos, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, H. Martin: Profiling Nomadic Users Considering Preferences and Context of Use. OTM Workshops Workshop on Mobile and Networking Technologies for Social Applications, Vilamoura, Portugal, 25-30 November 2007: 457-466.
21. Carrillo Ramos, M. Villanova-Oliver, J. Gensel, H. Martin, Contextual User Profile for Adapting Information in Nomadic Environments. WISE Workshops 2007: 337-349.