Prof. Jianhua Xu
East China Normal University
1998 Master’s Degree, Lanzhou University
1986 Bachelor Degree, Lanzhou University
1. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Zuhan Liu, Jie Tang, Chunmeng Wei. Understanding temporal and spatial complexity of precipitation distribution in Xinjiang, China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s00704-014-1364-z.
2. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu, Wang Man. Long-range cross-correlation between urban impervious surfaces and land surface temperatures. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s11707-015-0512-9.
3. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu, Wang Man, Fengqin Sun. Detrended fluctuation analysis of spatial patterns on urban impervious surface. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s12665-015-4314-x.
4. Xu Jianhua. Quantitative Geography (2nd Edition). Beijing: Higher education press‚ 2014. (in Chinese).
5. Ling Bai, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Zhongsheng Chen, Weihong Li, Zuhan Liu, Benfu Zhao, Zujing Wang. The regional features of temperature variation trends over Xinjiang in China by the ensemble empirical mode decomposition method. International Journal of Climatology, 2014, DOI: 10.1002/joc.4202.
6. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Qin Nie, Chunan Song, Chunmeng Wei. Integrating wavelet analysis and BPANN to simulate the annual runoff with regional climate change: a case study of Yarkand River, northwest China. Water Resources Management, 2014, 28(9): 2523-2537. DOI: 10.1007/s11269-014-0625-z.
7. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu. Understanding the effects of the impervious surfaces pattern on land surface temperature in an urban area. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2015, 9(2): 276-285. DOI: 10.1007/s11707-014-0459-2.
8. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu, Zuhan Liu. Fractal and multifractal characteristic of spatial pattern of urban impervious surfaces. Earth Science Informatics, 2015, 8(2):381-392. DOI: 10.1007/s12145-014-0159-1.
9. Zhongsheng Chen, Yaning Chen, Jianhua Xu, Ling Bai. Upper-air temperature change trends above arid region of Northwest China during 1960–2009. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2015, 120(1-2): 239-248. DOI: 10.1007/s00704-014-1166-3.
10. Wenze Yue, XinYue Ye, Jianhua Xu, Lihua Xu, Jay Lee. A brightness–darkness–greenness model for monitoring urban landscape evolution in a developing country – A case study of Shanghai. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2014, 127: 13-17. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2014.04.010.
11. Jianjun Cao, Zhujun Gu, Jianhua Xu, Yushan Duan, Yongmei Liu, Yongjuan Liu, Dongliang Li. Sensitivity analysis for leaf area index (LAI) estimation from CHRIS/PROBA data. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2014, 8(3): 405-413. DOI: 10.1007/s11707-014-0432-0.
12. Zuhan Liu, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Zhongsheng Chen, Qin Nie, Chunmeng Wei. Multifractal and long memory of humidity process in the Tarim River Basin. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 2014, 28(6): 1383-1400. DOI: 10.1007/s00477-013-0832-9.
13. Benfu Zhao, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Zhongsheng Chen, Ling Bai, Peng Li. Air Temperature Change in the Southern Tarim River Basin, China, 1964–2011. The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 894851, 8 pages, 2013. DOI: 10.1155/2013/894851.
14. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Zuhan Liu, Chunmeng Wei, Jie Tang. Understanding the Complexity of Temperature Dynamics in Xinjiang, China, from Multitemporal Scale and Spatial Perspectives. The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 259248, 9 pages, 2013. DOI: 10.1155/2013/259248.
15. Guifeng Han, Jianhua Xu. Land Surface Phenology and Land Surface Temperature Changes along an Urban–Rural Gradient in Yangtze River Delta, China. Environmental Management, 2013, 52(1): 234-249. DOI: 10.1007/s00267-013-0097-6.
16. Zuhan Liu, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Kai Shi. Self-organized criticality of climate change. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2014, 115(3-4): 685-691. DOI: 10.1007/s00704-013-0929-6.
17. Jianhua Xu, Yiwen Xu, Chunan Song. An Integrative Approach to Understand the Climatic-Hydrological Process: A Case Study of Yarkand River, Northwest China. Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, Article ID 272715, 9 pages, 2013. DOI:10.1155/2013/272715.
18. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Paul Y. Peng, Yang Yang, Chunan Song, Chunmeng Wei, Yulian Hong. Combining BPANN and wavelet analysis to simulate hydro-climatic processes—a case study of the Kaidu River, North-west China. Frontiers of Earth Science, 2013, 7(2): 227-237. DOI: 10.1007/s11707-013-0354-2.
19. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Yan Zhang. The dynamic of groundwater level in the lower reaches of Tarim River affected by transported water from upper reaches. International Journal of Water, 2013, 7(1/2): 66-79. DOI: 10.1504/IJW.2013.051979.
20. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Qin Nie, Yulian Hong, Yang Yang. The nonlinear hydro-climatic process in the Yarkand River, northwestern China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 2013, 27(2): 389-399. DOI: 10.1007/s00477-012-0606-9.
21. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Minhe Ji, Lei Cao, Yang Yang, Yulian Hong. The vegetation coverage dynamic coupling with climatic factors in Northeast China Transect. Environmental Management, 2012, 50(3): 405-417. DOI: 10.1007/s00267-012-9885-7.
22. Lei Cao, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Yang Yang, Yulian Hong and Zhuo Li. Understanding the dynamic coupling between vegetation cover and climatic factors in a semiarid region—a case study of Inner Mongolia, China. Ecohydrology‚ 2013‚ 6(6): 917-926. DOI: 10.1002/eco.1245.
23. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Lijun Zhang, Yulian Hong, Xueli Bi and Yang Yang. Statistical analysis of groundwater chemistry of the Tarim River lower reaches, Northwest China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2012, 65(6):1807–1820. DOI: 10.1007/s12665-011-1161-2.
24. Yang Yang, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Yulian Hong, Guanghui Lv. The dynamic of vegetation coverage and its response to climate factors in Inner Mongolia, China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 2012, 26(3): 357-373. DOI: 10.1007/s00477-011-0481-9.
25. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu (corresponding author), Zhuo Li, Yulian Hong. Spatial-temporal variations of vegetation cover in Yellow River Basin of China during 1998–2008. Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 2012, 4(3): 0211-0221. DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1226.2012.00211.
26. Yan Zhang, Jianhua Xu, Peijun Zhang. The Spatial Relationship of Tourist Distribution in Chinese Cities: A GIS-based Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis. Tourism Geographies, 2011, 13(1): 75-90. DOI: 10.1080/14616688.2010.529931.
27. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, Yang Yang, Yulian Hong. An integrated statistical approach to identify the nonlinear trend of runoff in the Hotan River and its relation with climatic factors. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 2011, 25(2): 223-233. DOI: 10.1007/s00477-010-0433-9.
28. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Feng Lu, Weihong Li, et al. The nonlinear trend of runoff and its response to climate change in the Aksu River, western China. International Journal of Climatology, 2011, 31(5): 687-695. DOI: 10.1002/joc.2110.
29. Lei Cao, Jianhua Xu, Yang Yang. 2011. Vegetation Coverage Change Trend in Inner Mongolia of China during 1998-2008. Advances in Computer Science, Intelligent System and Environment, Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing Volume 106, pp. 159-163. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-23753-9_26.
30. Chunan Song, Jianhua Xu. 2011. The nonlinear variation of annual average temperature in the Yangtze Delta and its correlation with global oscillations. Water Resource and Environmental Protection (ISWREP), 2011 International Symposium on, Vol.3: 2292-2295. DOI: 10.1109/ISWREP.2011.5893724.
31. Yulian Hong, Jianhua Xu, Zhanyong Wang. 2011. Study on the driving forces and prediction of built-up area for urban expansion in Kunming. Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering (RSETE), 2011 International Conference on. Page(s): 3569 - 3572. DOI: 10.1109/RSETE.2011.5965098.
32. Qin Nie, Jianhua Xu. 2011. Scaling and Simulation on Measuring Regional Economic Disparities based on Grid. Multimedia Technology (ICMT), 2011 International Conference on. 2011, Page(s): 3651 - 3654. DOI: 10.1109/ICMT.2011.6002710.
33. Xueli Bi, Jianhua Xu. 2011. Analysis of urban and rural residents' consumption in Shanghai based on grey system theory. Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 2011 Eighth International Conference on. DOI: 10.1109/FSKD.2011.6019820.
34. Qihu Li, Yaning Chen, Yanjun Shen, Xingong Li, Jianhua Xu. 2011. Spatial and temporal trends of climate change in Xinjiang, China. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 21(6): 1007-1018. DOI: 10.1007/s11442-011-0896-8.
35. Zhuo Li, Jianhua Xu, Qing Wei. 2010. Investigation and comparison between GM(1,1) and BPANN forecast models in Shanghai low-rent housing families. Information Engineering and Computer Science (ICIECS), 2010 2nd International Conference on, DOI: 10.1109/ICIECS.2010.5678188.
36. Lijun Zhang, Jianhua Xu. 2010. Combining AHP with GIS for evaluating environmental carrying capacity in Shaanxi Province, China. 2010 International Conference on Challenges in Environmental Science and Computer Engineering. DOI: 10.1109/CESCE.2010.25.
37. Shouyi Lin, Jianhua Xu, Zhihong Li, Yang Yang. 2010. Design and Implementation of Lujiazui Land Management Information System Based on WebGIS. 2010 International Conference on E-Business and E-Government, DOI: 10.1109/ICEE.2010.174.
38. Jianhua Xu, Weihong Li, Minhe Ji, Feng Lu, Shan Dong. A comprehensive approach to characterization of the nonlinearity of runoff in the headwaters of the Tarim River, western China. Hydrological Processes, 2010, 24(2): 136-146. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.7484.
39. Jianhua Xu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li, et al. Wavelet Analysis and Nonparametric Test for Climate Change in Tarim River Basin of Xinjiang during 1959-2006. Chinese Geographical Science, 2009, 19(4): 306-313. DOI: 10.1007/s11769-009-0306-7.
40. Yang Yang, Jianhua Xu, Jianghua Zheng, Shouyi Lin. Design and Implementation of Campus Spatial Information Service Based on Google Maps. Management and Service Science, 2009. MASS'09. International Conference on. DOI: 10.1109/ICMSS.2009.5301393.