Prof. Saro Lee
Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources, Korea
2000 Ph.D., Yonsei University, Korea
1993 M.Sc., Yonsei University, Korea
1991 B.Sc., Yonsei University, Korea
1. Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, 2010, Landslide susceptibility mapping on Panaon Island, Philippines using a Geographic Information System Environmental Earth Sciences, Environmental Earth Sciences. (Accepted)
2. Chandra Prakash Poudyal, Chandong Chang, Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, 2010, Landslide susceptibility maps comparing frequency ratio and artificial neural networks: a case study from the Nepal Himalaya, Environmental Earth Sciences. (On-line published)
3. Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, 2010, Application of Artificial Neural Network for Gold-Silver Deposits Potential Mapping: A Case Study of Korea, Natural Resources Research. (On-line published)
4. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, 2010, Landslide susceptibility assessment and factor effect analysis: backpropagation artificial neural networks and their comparison with frequency ratio and bivariate logistic regression modeling, Environmental Modelling & Software 25, 747-759.
5. Jaewon Choi, Hyun-Joo Oh, Joong-Sun Won, Saro Lee*, 2010, Validation of an artificial neural network model for landslide susceptibility mapping, Environmental Earth Sciences, 60:473-483.
6. Lee Saro*, Oh Hyun-Joo, Kim Ki-Dong, 2010, Statistical Spatial Modeling of Ground Subsidence Hazard near an Abandoned Underground Coal Mine Disaster Advances, 3, 11-23.
7. OH, H.J., LEE, S. *, 2010, Cross-validation of logistic regression model for landslide susceptibility mapping at Geneoung areas, Korea. Disaster Advances, 3, 44-55.
8. Jong-Kuk Choi, Ki-Dong Kim, Saro Lee, Joong-Sun Won, 2010, Application of a fuzzy operator to susceptibility estimations of coal mine subsidence in Taebaek City, Korea Environmental Earth Sciences, 59, 1009-1022.
9. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, Manfred F. Buchroithner, 2010, A GIS-based back-propagation neural network model and its cross-application and validation for landslide susceptibility analyses, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 34, 216-235.
10. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, 2010, Delineation of landslide hazard areas on Penang Island, Malaysia, by using frequency ratio, logistic regression, and artificial neural network models, Environmental Earth Sciences, 60, 1037-1054.
11. Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, Gatot Moch Soedradjat, 2010, Quantitative Landslide Susceptibility Mapping at Pemalang area, Indonesia, Environmental Earth Sciences, 60:1317-1328.
12. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, Online-published, Regional landslide susceptibility analysis using backpropagation neural network model at Cameron Highland, Malaysia, Landslides, 7:13-30.
13. Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, Wisut Chotikasathien, Chang Hwan Kim, Ju Hyoung Kwon, 2009, Predictive Landslide Susceptibility Mapping using Spatial Information in the Pechabun area of Thailand, Environmental Geology 57, 641-651.
14. Ki-Dong Kim, Saro Lee*, Hyun-Joo Oh, 2009, Prediction of Ground Subsidence using artificial neural networks and GIS, Environmental Geology, 58, 61-70.
15. Biswajeet Pradhan1 and Saro Lee, 2009, Landslide risk analysis using artificial neural network model focusing on different training sites, International Journal of Physical Sciences, 4 (1), 001-015.
16. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, Manfred F. Buchroithner, 2009, Use of geospatial data and fuzzy algebraic operators to landslide-hazard mapping, Applied Geomatics 1, 3-15.
17. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee, Shattri Mansor, Manfred Buchroithner, Normalina Jamaluddin, Zailani Khujaimaha, 2008, Utilization of optical remote sensing data and geographic information system tools for regional landslide hazard analysis by using binomial logistic regression model, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 2, 1-11.
18. Joo-Hyung Ryu, Chang-Hwan Kim, Yoon-Kyung Lee, Joong-Sun Won, Seung-Soo Chun, Saro Lee, 2008, Detecting the intertidal morphologic change using satellite data, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 78, 623-632.
19. Hyun-Joo Oh, Saro Lee*, 2008, Regional probabilistic and statistical mineral potential mapping of gold-silver deposits using GIS in the Gangreung area, Korea, Resource Geology, 58(2), 171-187.
20. Biswajeet Pradhan, Saro Lee*, 2007, Utilization of optial remote sensing data and GIS tools for regional landslide hazard analysis using an artificial neural network model, Earth Science Frontiers, 14(6), 143-152.
21. Saro Lee*, Joo-Hyung Ryu,. Ii-Soo Kim, 2007, Landslide susceptibility analysis and its verification using likelihood ratio, logistic regression and artificial neural network models: Case study of Youngin, Korea, Landslide, 4, 327-338.
22. Saro Lee*, 2007, Landslide susceptibility mapping using an artificial neural network in the Gangneung area, Korea, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 28, 4763 – 4783.