Prof. Junboum Park
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Seoul National University, Korea (South)
1994 Ph.D., University of Houston, Geo-environmental Engineering
1987 M.S., Seoul National University, Geotechnical Engineering
1985 B.S., Seoul National University, Civil Engineering
1. Sungsu Rhee, Seunghak lee, and Junboum Park (2010), Effect of soil organic carbon on the quantification of jet-fuels in soil using partitioning tracer method, J. of Hazardous Materials.
2. Yubin Zeng, Heesoo Woo, Gwanghun Lee, and Junboum Park (2010), Removal of chromate from water using surfactant modified Pohang clinoptilolite and Haruna chabazite, Desalination, Vol. 257, pp. 102-109.
3. Martin Christ and Junboum Park (2010) Laboratory determination of strength properties of frozen rubber-sand mixtures, Cold Regions Science and Technology, Vol. 60, pp. 169-175.
4. Yubin Zeng, Heesoo Woo, Gwanghun Lee, and Junboum Park (2010), Adsorption of Cr(VI) on hexadecylphridinium bromide (HDPB) modified natural zeolites, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Vol. 130, pp. 83-91.
5. Martin Christ, Junboum Park, and Seungseo Hong (2009), Laboratory observation of the response of a buried pipeline to freezing ruber-sand backfill, J. of Materials in Civil Engineering.
6. Martin Christ and Junboum Park (2009), Ultrasonic technique as tool for determining physical and mechanical properties of frozen soils, Cold Regions Science and Technology, Vol. 58, No. 3, pp.136-142.
7. Martin Christ, Young-Chin Kim, and Junboum Park (2009), The influence of temperature and freeze-thaw cycles on acoustic and mechanical properties of frozen soil, KSCE J. of Civil Engineering (SCIE),Vol. 13, No.3 pp. 153-159.
8. Yongsung Kim, Myounghak Oh, and Junboum Park (2009), Analysis of resistivity data obtained from cone penetrometer in contaminated soil layers, Environmental Geology, Vol. 58, No. 6, pp. 1309-1317.
9. Dong Ju Yoo, Myounghak Oh, Yong Sung Kim, and Junboum Park (2009), Influences of solution and mixed soil on estimating bentonite content in slurry using electrical conductivity, Applied Clay Science, Vol.43, pp. 408-414.
10. Anil Mishra, Masami Ohtsubo, Loretta Y. Li, Takahiro Higashi and Junboum Park (2009), Effect of salt of various concentrations on liquid limit, and hydraulic conductivity of different soil-bentonite mixtures, Environmental Geology, Vol. 57, No. 5, pp. 1145-1153.
11. Yubin Zeng and Junboum Park (2009), Characterization and coagulation performance of a novel inorganic polymer coagulant - poly-zinc-silicate-sulfate, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 334, No. 1-3, pp. 147-154.
12. Yongsung Kim, Jaejin Kim, and Junboum Park (2008) Analysis of solute transport based on electrical resistance measurement from laboratory column tests, KSCE J. of Civil Engineering (SCIE), Vol. 28, No. 4C, pp. 231-238.
13. Myoung Hak Oh, Min Woo Seo, Seunghak Lee, and Junboum Park (2008), Applicability of grid-net detection system for landfill leachate and diesel fuel release in the subsurface, Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, Vol. 96, No. 1-4, pp. 69-82.
14. Yong Sung Kim, Myoung Hak Oh, and Junboum Park (2007), Laboratory study on the dielectric properties of contaminated soil using CPT deployed probe, Geoscience Journal (SCIE), Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 121-130.
15. Seunghak Lee, Kwanghun Lee, Sungsu Rhee, and Junboum Park (2007), Development of a new zero-valent iron zeolite material to reduce nitrate without ammonium release, Journal of Environment Engineering, Vol. 133, No. 1, pp. 6-12.
16. Myoung Hak Oh, Yongsung Kim, and Junboum Park (2007), Factors affecting the complex permittivity spectrum of soil at a low frequency range of 1 kHz 10 MHz, Environmental Geology, Vol. 51, No. 5, pp. 821-833.
17. Kwon O and Junboum Park (2006), Estimation on the self recovery behavior of low-conductivity layer in landfill final cover by laboratory conductivity tests, Environmental Technology, Vol. 27, No. 11, pp. 1233-1240.
18. Moonkyung Chung, Min Woo Seo, Kang Suk Kim, and Junboum Park (2006), Protective effect of overlying geosynthetic on geomembrane liner observed from landfill field tests and inclined board laboratory experiments, Waste Management and Research (SCI E), Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 250-259.
19. Seunghak Lee, Kwanghun Lee, and Junboum Park (2006), Simultaneous removal of Cd and Cr(VI) using Fe-loaded zeolite, Journal of Environmental Engineering, Vol. 132, No. 4, pp. 445-450.
20. Junboum Park, C. Vipulanandan, Jee Woong Kim, and Myoung Hak Oh (2006), Effect of surfactants and electrolyte solutions on the properties of soil, Environmental Geology, Vol. 49, No. 7, pp. 977-989.