Prof. Ruixia Hao
School of Earth and Space Sciences
Peking University, China
1995 Ph.D., Northeastern University, Geochemistry
1991 M.S., Northeastern University, Geochemistry
1988 B.S., Northeastern University, Geochemistry
1. Hao, R., Lu, A (2009) Biodegradation of heavy oils by halophilic bacterium, Progress in Natural Science, 19(8): 997-1001.
2. Zheng, H., Hao, R (2007) General Geochemistry, Peking University Press, Beijing.
3. Hao, R., Lu, A (2007) Conversion and degradation of crude oil by Bacillus SP3, Chinese Journal of Geochemistry, 26(2): 201-206.
4. Hao, R., Lu, A., Wang, G (2004) Crude oil-degrading thermophilic bacterium from oil field, Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 50(3): 175-182.
5. Hao, R., Lu, A., Zeng, Y (2004) Effect on crude oil by thermophilic bacterium, Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 43(3/4): 247-258.
6. Hao, R., Wang, G (2003) Coreflood experiment of heavy oil by Thermus SP3, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 42(3): 36-39.
7. Hao, R (2000) Microbial Geochemistry of Manganese, Metallurgical Industrial Press, Beijing.