Prof. Jesster Pasule Eduardo
Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology, Philippines
2014 Ph.D., Criminal Justice with Specialization in Criminology University of Baguio, Philippines
2010 Ph.D., Educational Management Araullo University, Philippines
2006 M.Sc., Science in Criminal Justice with Specialization in Criminology University of Baguio, Philippines
2004 B.Sc., Science in Criminology (With Honor) University of Baguio, Philippines
1. Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes. Wiseman Books Trading, Inc.
2. Fundamentals of Criminology. Wiseman Books Trading, Inc.
3. Human Behavior and Crisis Management. Wiseman Books Trading, Inc. 4. Juvenile Delinquency and Crime Prevention. Wiseman Books Trading, Inc.
1. “Restorative Justice in Cordillera Administrative Region: Tradition and Praxis towards a Peace Process Model” (2019). International Journal of Social Science and Studies.
2. Assessing the Leadership Skills of the Chiefs of Police in the Towns of Nueva Ecija, Philippines: A Dichotomy between Managerial Competence and Decision Making Ability (2017). Open Journal of Leadership.
3. Indigenous Peoples’ Rights Act (IPRA) of 1997: A Standpoint from Selected Higher Education Institutions in Nueva Ecija After 20 Years（2018）. Journal of Progressive Research in Social Sciences