Name: Sanat Kumar Mahato
Affiliation: SidhoKanhoBirsha University, Ranchi Road, POSainik School Purulia, DistPurulia, West Bengal, India, PIN723104
Computational Intelligence and Information Management
Decision Support Systems, Multi-Criteria Decision Methods
Stochastic Models and Statistics
Time Series Analysis
Government Operations Research
Health Services Operations Research
Military and Homeland Security
Operations Research in Nonprofit Organization
Policy Modeling and Public Sector OR
Productivity and Efficiency in the Public Sector
Sports Operations Research
Telecommunications and Networking
Qualifications:2014 Ph.D., University of Burdwan, Burdwan, Mathematics
2004 M.Sc., University of Burdwan, Burdwan, Mathematics
2002 B.Sc., J.K. College, Purulia, University of Burdwan, Burdwan, Mathematics
Publications:1. Nirmal Kumar, Md Sadikur Rahman, Avijit Duary, Sanat Kumar Mahato, Asoke Kumar Bhunia. A new QPSO based hybrid algorithm for boundconstrained optimisation problem and its application in engineering design problems, Int. J. Computing Science and Mathematics, Accepted.
2. Subhashis Das, Prasenjit Mahato, Sanat Kumar Mahato, A Prey Predator Model in Case of Disease Transmission via Pest in Uncertain Environment, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Accepted.
3. Subhashis Das, Prasenjit Mahato, Sanat Kumar Mahato, Disease control prey–predator model incorporating prey refuge under fuzzy uncertainty, Model. Earth Syst. Environ, DOI 10.1007/s4080802000892w, 2020.
4. Rajesh Paramanik, Nabaranjan Bhattacharyee, Sanat Kumar Mahato, Puja Supakar, Biswajit Sarkar. Multiple constrained reliabilityredundancy optimization under triangular intuitionistic fuzziness using a genetic algorithm, CRC Press, 1st Edition, 205232, doi:10.1201/97804292689229, ISBN: 9780367211530 (hbk);9780429268922 (ebk), 2020.
5. S. K. Mahato, N. Bhattacharyee, R. Paramanik, Fuzzy Reliability Redundancy Optimisation with Signed Distance Method for Defuzzification Using Genetic Algorithm, International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience, (ISSN: 17457653), Vol. 37, No. 3, 2020, UGC JOURNAL NO: 23260
6. D. PAL, G.S. MAHAPATRA, S.K. MAHATO AND G.P. SAMANTA, A MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF A PREYPREDATOR TYPE FISHERY IN THE PRESENCE OF TOXICITY WITH FUZZY OPTIMAL HARVESTING, J. Appl. Math. & Informatics Vol. 38(2020), No. 1 2, pp. 13 – 36, https://doi.org/10.14317/jami.2020.013
7. Kumar, N., Mahato, S.K. & Bhunia, A.K. A new QPSO based hybrid algorithm for constrained optimization problems via tournamenting process. Soft Comput (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500019046013
8. L. Sahoo, S.K. Mahato, Optimal Redundancy Allocation for Bridge Network System with Fuzzy Parameters, Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods, Vol. 13, Issue 1, 30th March, 2018, (ISSN: 18424562) UGC JOURNAL NO: 44011
9. P. Supakar, S.K. Mahato. Fuzzystochastic advance payment inventory model having no shortage and with uniform demand using ABC algorithm, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Springer, Accepted, (ISSN: 23495103 (Print) 21995796 (Online)), UGC JOURNAL NO: 48876
10. Astick Banerjee, S.K. Mahato, Krishnendu Bhattacharyya, Mass diffusion with chemical reaction in boundary layer flow due to an exponentially expanding sheet with variable wall concentration, Acta Technica, (Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic), 62(2), 157168, 2018. (ISSN: 00017043). UGC JOURNAL NO: 11479.
11. K Bhattacharyya, A Banerjee, A Zaib, SK Mahato, MHD mixed convection flow of a nonnewtonian powellerying fluid over a permeable exponentially shrinking sheet, Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer (FHMT), 10(30), 18, 15th February 2018, (ISSN: 21518629). UGC JOURNAL NO: 17732.
12. S. K. Mahato, L. Sahoo, A. K. Bhunia. Genetic Algorithm for reliability optimization of redundancy allocation problem in imprecise environment, Fuzzy Information and Engineering, Elsevier, (ISSN: 16168658). (Accepted) UGC JOURNAL NO: 49329