Name: Charles Okech Odhiambo
Affiliation: Maseno University, Maseno-Kenya
Research fields: Agricultural climatology
2020 Ph.D., Maseno University-Kenya, Agricultural Extension
2006 M.Sc., Egerton University-Kenya, Agricultural Extension
1992 B.Sc., Egerton University-Kenya, Animal Production
1. Odhiambo, C.O., Wasike, C.B. and Ogindo, H.O. (2019). Effect of Socio-Demographic Characteristics on Kenyan Smallholder Diary Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change Effects. Journal of Atmospheric and Climate Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 483-599. https://doi.org/10.4236/acs.2019.94037
2. Odhiambo, C.O., Ogindo, H.O., Wasike, C.B., and Ochola, W.O. (2019). Adaptation of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in South Western Kenya to Effects of Climate Change. Journal of Atmospheric and Climate Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 456-478. https://doi.org/10.4236/acs.2019.93031
3. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung e.v. (2016). Food Security Mapping and Analysis Report. The existence and functionality of policies, systems, structures and institutions working on food security in Baringo and West Pokot Counties, Kenya. Report prepared and submitted by Great Leap Consult Limited. Published by Color House Services Ltd. ISBN: 978-9966-097-40-8.
4. Odhiambo, C. (2014). Christians’ Knowledge and Practice of Tithing. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-63296-9.
5. Odhiambo, C. (2014). Factors Affecting Adoption of Crossbred Goat by Migori Farmers, Kenya. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-62118-5.
6. Okeyo, D.O., Odhiambo, C. and Were, A. (2012). A Partnership Model in the Care Process of Young Children-A Case Study of Pamoja! Project in Kenya. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-15599-4.
7. Odhiambo, C. and Murunga, L. (2009). From Darfur to Kondele Ground for Peace and Reconciliation: Partnering with The Kisumu Police to restore peace after Post-Election Violence. Peace Seeker, Issue No. 3, May 2009; a World Vision Kenya Peace Publication.
8. Winterford, K. and Odhiambo, C. (2008). Community Based Performance Monitoring (CBPM)/Citizen Voice And Action Facilitation Training Report, Kenya, Nairobi Silver Springs Hotel, 18-22 August 2008. IPM, World Vision International.
Last Updated: 2020/08/07
Reference this profile directly: