Diplomas and titles:
1984: Scientific high school diploma.
1989: Degree in Civil Engineering - Hydraulics Section; BEng+MEng (Turin Polytechnic).
1990: MSc in Port Operations (Italian Naval Academy).
1990: Professional title of the Civil Engineer; CEng.
1994: Member of Italian Meteorological Society.
1995: Member of Italian Society of Engineers, Senior Engineering; Civil, Environmental & Industrial Sectors.
2001: PhD in Meteorology and Oceanography (Toulon and Var University).
2002: Associate Fellow of Royal Institute of Navigation (AFRIN).
2003: Member of CGSI IAPSO-IAHR, joint Commission of Groundwater-Seawater Interactions.
2008: Member of Project Management Institute
2009: Certificate Project Management Professional (PMP)
2009: Member of International Sports Engineering Association (ISEA)
2011: Accredited Scientific Level 4 Sport Performance Analyst by ISPAS
2013: Member of World Habitat Cooperation Centre – DIST (Politecnico di Torino and University of Turin)
2014: Member of International Society of Biometeorology
2014: Eligible Prometeo Project – Ecuador (eligible to research and teach in University and Research Institution of Ecuador Republic)
2014: Fellow of Royal Geographical Society (FRGS)
2015: Visiting Professor in Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral – Faculty of Marine Engineering, Biology, Oceanography and
Environmental Studies (Ecuador)
2017: Fellow of Royal Meteorological Society – FRMetS (Associate Fellow since 2003 and Member since 1999).
2004-…: Adjunct Professor with tenure (Senior Lecturer A) in Meteo-Hydrology Risk Assessment and Weather Risk Management at
Turin Polytechnic and Turin University
· Adjunct Professor with tenure (Senior Lecturer A) in Water Supply & Wastewater Engineering at Turin Polytechnic.
· Member of Editorial Board of “Atmospheric and Climate Sciences”, “Climate”, “Journal of Climatology and Weather
Forecasting”, “Current Advances in Environmental Sciences”, “Studies in Atmospheric Science”, “Journal of Scientific Research
and Reports”, “Sports Engineering”, “Sports”.
· Managing Editor of “De Gruyter Open” Open Access book in Environmental Studies (http://www.degruyteropen.com/you/bookauthor/
· Guest Editor of the Special Issue “Climate Impacts on Health” – Climate Journal (Ed. MDPI:
· Member of the Organizing Committee of “2013 Hydrology, Ocean and Atmosphere Conference (HAOC2013)”, Beijing – China
(20-22 September 2013).
· Member of “Rede Litoral Project” (Brazil) – “Climate Change and impact on the San Paolo coastal area” (Research grant:
50.000€ in a project funded of 500.000€).