Dr. Ebru Çetin
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
University of Erciyes, Kayseri, Turkey
2013- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Physiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Erciyes.
2006-2013 Assist. Prof. Dr. Physiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Erciyes.
2005-2006 PhD. Physiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Erciyes.
1. Çetin E, Güçlü BK (2019). Effect of dietary L-carnitine supplementation and energy level on oxidant/antioxidant balance in laying hens subjected to high stocking density. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition. (Accepted).
2. Bakdemir M, Çetin E (2019) Hepatoprotective effects of ethyl pyruvate against carbon tetrachloride-induced oxidative stress, biochemical and histological alterations in rats. Archives of Physiology And Biochemistry, In press. Manuscript DOI: 10.1080/13813455.2019.1640254.
3. Çetin E. (2019). Pretreatment with β-glucan attenuates isoprenaline-induced myocardial injury in rats. Experimental Physiology, 104:505–513.
4. Çetin E. (2019). Protective effect of ghrelin against tilmicosin-induced left ventricular dysfunction in rats. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology 97(5):407-412.
5. Çetin E. (2017). Effect of Ethyl Pyruvate on Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)- Induced Coagulation Disturbances in Rats. Atatürk Üniversitesi Vet. Bil. Derg. 2017; 12(2): 137-142.
6. Poyrazoğlu MH, Tülpar S, Gündüz Z, BaştuğF, Özbilge H, Çetin E, Torun Y, Akgün H, Kaya E, Düşünsel R, Düdükcü M. (2013). Oxidant-Antioxidant Status of Rats Treated with Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis. Erciyes Med. 35(4): 224-8.
7. Guclu B., Kara K., Cakir L., Çetin E., Kanbur M. (2011). Carnitine Supplementation Modulates High Dietary Copper-Induced Oxidative Toxicity and Reduced Performance in Laying Hens. Bıologıcal Trace Element Research. 144:725-735.
8. E.Çetin, M.Kanbur, N.Çetin, G.Eraslan, A.Atasever (2011) Hepatoprotective effect of ghrelin on carbon tetrachloride-induced acute liver injury in rats. Regulatory Peptides. 171: 1-5.
9. Çetin N, Boyraz U, Çetin E. (2011). Ghrelin alleviates tilmicosin induced myocardial oxidative stress in rats.", Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 10(15): 2038-2042.
10. Çetin E, Güçlü BK, Çetin N. (2011). Effect of dietary humate and organic acid supplementation on social stress induced by high stocking density in laying hens. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 10(18): 2402-2407.
11. E.Çetin, N.Çetin, O.Küçük (2011) The Effect of Road Transport on Some Haematological and Biochemical Parameters in Yearling Lambs. Erciyes Üniversitesi Veteriner Fakültesi Dergisi. 8(2): 97-103.
12. E.Çetin, N.Çetin, O.Küçük (2011) The effect of road transport on some haematological and biochemical parameters in yearling lambs. Atatürk Üniversitesi Veteriner Bilimleri Dergisi 6(2): 103-109.
13. E.Çetin, N.Çetin (2011) Protective effect of ghrelin against the oxidative brain and kidney injuries induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats. Atatürk Üniversitesi Veteriner Bilimleri Dergisi 6(3): 195-200
14. Çetin E., Kanbur M., Silici S., Eraslan G.(2010). Propetamphos induced changes in haematological and biochemical parameters of female rats: Protective role of propolis. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 48: 1806-1810.
15. Çetin E., Silici S., Çetin N., Güçlü B.K. (2010). Effects of diets containing different concentrations of propolis on hematological and immunological variables in laying hens. Poultry Science. 89: 1703-1708.
16. Narin N, Çetin E. (2010) Effect of Ghrelin administration on some hematological parameters in rats. Erciyes Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Dergisi. 19(3): 202-208.
17. Çetin N, Çetin E, Eraslan G, Bilgili A (2007) Chlorpyrifos induces cardiac dysfunction in rabbits. Research in Veterinary Science. 82:405-408.
18. Çetin N. Bekyürek T, Çetin E. (2009) Effcts of sex, pregnancy and seasons on some hematolojical and biomedical blood values in the Angora rabbits. Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science. 36(2): 155-162.
19. Çetin N, Çetin E, Kocaoğlu Güçlü B. (2006). Effect of humate and organic acids supplementation to ration on some haematological parameters in laying hens. Veterinary Journal of Ankara University. 53: 165-168.
20. Çetin N, Çetin E, Küçük O. (2006). Effect of Magnesium Supplementation to Ration on Some Hematological Parameters in Japanese Quails Exposed to Heat Stres (35 oC). Journal of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Erciyes Üniversity. 3: 15-20.
21. Çetin E, Altınsaat Ç. (2006). Effects of ultraviolet radiation onsome immunological parameters in rats. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences. 1: 31-36.
22. Çam Y, Çetin E, Atalay Ö, İça A, Çetin N. (2006) Evaluation of some coagulation parameters in hepatic coccidiosis experimentally induced with Eimeria stiedai in rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B.53: 201-202.
23. Çetin N, Çetin E, Toker M.(2005). Echocardiographic variables in healthy guineapigs anesthetized with ketamine-xylazine. Laboratory Animals-UK, 39 (1):100- 106.
24. Çetin N, Kocaoğlu Güçlü B, Çetin E. (2005). The Effects of probiotic and mannanoligosaccharide on some hematologic and immunologic parameters in turkeys. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 52:263-267
25. Çetin N, Çetin E, Toker M. (2005). Echocardiographic Evaluation of The Cardiac Effects of Xylazine-Ketamine Combination In Rabbits. Indian Veterinary Journal, 82, 1270–1273.
26. Çetin E. (2005). Melatonin and immunity. Journal of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Erciyes Üniversity.2(2). 125-129.