Aims & Scope
The main purpose and goal of Sociology Mind (SM) is to synergize sociological imagination in the 21st century toward a critical understanding of new social and cultural forces that call for scientific interpretation and analysis of facts and values.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. It seeks to:
· Develop sociological models and methods to unravel and resolve inter-and-intra-societal problems that cause dysfunctional behaviors among people, communities and nations;
· Foster interdisciplinarity as a vehicle of scientific dialogue and communication toward a better world.
· Promote analytical research and inquiry in socio-cultural aspects of human conditions that warrant scientific interventions;
· Sociological inquiry and research
· Sociology and innovation
These three main objectives may be further broken into a broad range of aspects and issues that fall within the encyclopedic scope of sociological inquiry and research. The Journal also publishes:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book reviews — Comments and critiques.