Aims & Scope
Open Journal of Stomatology (OJST) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancement in stomatology. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of stomatology.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Biological Impact of Dental Materials
· Head and Neck Cancer and Precancerous Conditions
· Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
· Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
· Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
· Oral Immunopathology and Infection
· Oral Medicine
· Orofacial Pain
· Stem Cell Biology and Its Application in Oral Sciences
We are also interested in: 1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper; 2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.