Aims & Scope
Materials Sciences and Applications (MSA) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancements in materials. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of materials sciences and applications.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Biological, Biomechanical and Biomedical Materials
· Composite Materials
· Electrical and Electronics Materials
· Fibers and Matrix Materials
· Functional Materials, including Shape Memory Materials, Self Healing Materials, etc.
· Light Emitting Material
· Magnetic Material
· Materials Chemistry
· Metals and Alloys
· Nanomaterials including Nanostructured and Nanoscale Materials
· Nanostructured Materials
· Organic Materials
· Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics and Applications in Materials Science
· Rubber/Elastomeric Materials
· Semiconductor Materials
· Textile Materials
· Thin Film and Coatings
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.