Aims & Scope
Advances in Aging Research (AAR) is an openly accessible journal published bimonthly. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of aging research.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous peer-review process. Accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The areas covered by Advances in Aging Research (AAR) include but are not limited to the following fields:
· Age-related Disease
· Aging on Emotion Regulation
· Aging, Death and Autophagy
· Calorie Restriction
· Cell Growth and Senescence
· Cognitive Neuroscience of Healthy Aging
· Genetic Mechanisms
· Interventions to the Aging Process (Anti-aging Strategies, Pharmacologic and Psychosocial Interventions)
· Modulation of DNA, DNA Damage and Repair
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book reviews—Comments and critiques.