Aims & Scope
World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics (WJCMP) covers the whole of condensed matter physics including soft condensed matter and nanostructures. Papers may report experimental, theoretical and simulation studies. Note that papers must contain fundamental condensed matter science: papers reporting methods of materials preparation or properties of materials without novel condensed matter content will not be accepted.
All the manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Correlated Electrons
· Dielectrics and Ferroelectrics
· Electronic Structure
· Liquids, Soft Matter and Biological Physics
· Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
· Nanostructures and Nanoelectronics
· Solid Structure and Lattice Dynamics
· Superconductors and Metals
· Surface, Interface and Atomic-Scale Science
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book Reviews - Comments and critiques.