Aims & Scope
Open Journal of Orthopedics is a peer reviewed international journal dedicated to the latest advancement in Orthopedics. The goal of this journal is to keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, research and improvement within its various specialties.
All manuscripts submitted to OJO must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during OJO's review period. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. Topics to be covered by this journal include, but are not limited to:
· Challenges and Complications of Orthopedic Surgery
· Musculoskeletal Interactions
· Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
· Orthopedic Abnormalities and Corrective Surgery
· Orthopedic Function and Mobility
· Other Bone Diseases and Disorders
· Techniques and Advances in Orthopedic Surgery
We are also interested in short papers, as in the form of a letter, that clearly address a specific narrow problem and in papers that survey problems and new results pertaining to a certain topic. Authors may be invited to write short papers on the same topic in more than one successive issue of OJO.