Aims & Scope
Open Journal of Medical Microbiology (OJMM) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancements in Medical Microbiology. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Medical Microbiology. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Clinical Microbiology and Infection
· Clinical Virology
· Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease
· Medical Bacteriology
· Medical Microbiology and Immunology
· Medical Mycology
· Medical Parasitology
· Systematic and Applied Microbiology
We are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.