Aims & Scope
Open Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (OJMC) is an international peer-reviewd, open-access journal dedicated to the latest advancements in medicinal chemistry. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and perspectives in medicinal chemistry and related disciplines.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following subfields:
· Biotherapeutics Including Molecular Biology, Production, Purification and Formulation
· Drug Design
· Drug Mechanism of Action
· Heterocyclic Chemistry
· Molecular Modeling and Computational Chemistry
· Organic Chemistry
· Synthesis Strategies Including New Concepts
We are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.