Aims & Scope
Modern Chemotherapy (MC) is an open access journal published quarterly. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for clinicians and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in all aspects of antiinfective and antitumor chemotherapy.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The areas of Modern Chemotherapy (MC) include but are not limited to the following fields:
· Antineoplastic drug
· Antiviral and antitumor compounds
· Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
· Isolated infusion approaches
· Microbiological and pharmacologic properties of antibacterial
· Side-effects of chemotherapy
· Targeted delivery mechanisms
We are also interested in: 1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data; 2) Book reviews—Comments and critiques.