Aims & Scope
Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology (JSEMAT) is an international, specialized, English-language journal devoted to publication of original contributions concerning surface sciences, surface properties, techniques of characterization and generated applications.
It is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal describing scientific and technological advances that cover the basic sciences, engineering aspects and applied technology of surface chemistry, surface materials sciences and engineering studies for applications in nanotechnology, biomaterials, optics, environment, architectural restoration including all kind of materials surfaces.
The journal publishes the highest quality original full articles, communications, notes, reviews, special issues and books, covering both the experimental and theoretical aspects including but not limited to:
· Adsorption Process and Principles
· Advances in Adhesion Sciences
· Interface Sciences and Applications
· Intermolecular Interactions
· Kinetics and Thermodynamics at Surfaces
· Modeling Theory of Surface Chemistry
· Single Molecule Force Spectroscopy
· Surface Biocompatibility
· Surface Characterization and Advanced Techniques
· Surface Corrosion
· Surface Crystallization
· Surface Hydration at Solid/Liquid Interface
· Surface Interactions at Bio-Interfaces
· Surface Interactions at the Nanoscale
· Surface Microscopy (SEM, AFM, High Speed AFM, STM...)
· Surface Molecules Self-Assembly
· Surface Nanopatterning
Papers are acceptable provided they report important findings, novel insights or useful techniques within the scope of the journal. All manuscript must be prepared in English, and are subjected to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. It will be available through http://www.scirp.org/journal/jsemat/.