Aims & Scope
Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems (JSBS) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancements of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Genetic engineering for the development of energy crops
· Modern computational tools for the bioenergy production systems
· Novel breeding and cropping technologies for the production of energy crops
· Sustainable availability and supply logistics of organic residues
· Sustainable bioenergy processing technologies
· Sustainable biomass production and supply logistics of energy crops
· Sustainable biorefinery systems
We are also interested in: 1) Short Reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data; 2) Book Reviews—Comments and critiques.