Aims & Scope
The InfraMatics is an international peer-reviewed journal dedicated to presenting observational and theoretical studies of atmospheric infrasound generation, propagation, and reception that address outstanding problems in basic and applied research.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed hard copy. The journal welcomes research on natural and anthropogenic sources of infrasound in the atmosphere, oceans, or below the Earth's surface, as well as studies of wave coupling and interactions, data metrics, data analysis methods, instrumentation and standards. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Infrasound data analysis methods
· Infrasound data metrics
· Infrasound instrumentation
· Infrasound standards
· Observational and theoretical studies of infrasound generation, propagation and reception
· Studies of natural and anthropogenic sources of infrasound
· Studies of wave coupling and interactions
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data; 2) Book reviews—Comments and critiques.