Aims & Scope
International Journal of Clean Coal and Energy (IJCCE) is an international journal concerned with exploration, production, processing, storage and transportation, economical, managerial, business, environmental, safety and security issues related to coal and energy. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for researchers and academics all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in clean coal and energy related problems.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process.
Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Carbon Management, CO2 Sequestration and Storage
· Clean Coal and Energy Policy
· Clean Energy
· Clean Production and Technology
· Coal Business and International Trade Regulations
· Coal-Water Slurry Fuel
· Economical Issues Related to Coal Industries
· Efficiency of Energy Utilization
· Environmental Impact of the Coal Industry
· Future Technology and Business in Coal and Energy
· Political and Governmental Issues Related to Coal Industries
· Production of Coal Liquid and Related Processes
· Refined Coal
· Related Safety and Security Issues
· Role of Nanotechnology and Biotechnology in Coal Production and Processing
· Storage and Transportation of Coal
We are also interested in: review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, industrial reports, management reports, book reviews, research notes, and news. Special issues to important topics related to coal technology and related industries, businesses and policies will be published.