Prof. Ramli Musa
International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
2011 Promoted to Associate Professor.
2010 till now Head of Department, Department of Psychiatry, Kulliyyah of Medicine, IIUM.
2010 Promoted to DU54
2008 Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Kulliyyah of Medicine, International Islamic University, Malaysia.
2008 Registered with National Specialist Register by Ministry of Health Malaysia and Academy of Medicine of Malaysia. NSR No: 125332
2007 Appointed as an Honorary Clinical Specialist, Selayang Hospital.
2007 Promoted to senior lecturer (DU51)
2006 A lecturer and psychiatrist, Faculty of Medicine UiTM
2004 Joined University Technology of MARA (UiTM)
2002–2006 Medical officer & Trainee, Master Programme, National University of Malaysia (UKM).
2002–2006 Degree in Masters of Medicine (Psychiatry), National University of Malaysia. (UKM)
1999–2002 Medical Officer, Department of Psychiatry & Mental Health, Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
1998–1999 Houseman officer and Medical officer (Surgical Department), Teluk Intan Hospital.
1993–1998 M.D., Faculty of Medicine, National University of Malaysia. (UKM)
- Ramli Musa, Zasmani Shafiee. Stress, Anxiety and Depressive Levels Among Mothers of ADHD Children and Their Relationships With ADHD Symptoms. ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry. 2007:Volume 8, No 1 (June) 20-28. ISSN; 1876-2018 http://www.med.cmu.ac.th/dept/psychiatry/AJP_Contents-vol%208-1.htm
- Adlina S, Suthahar A, Ramli M, Edariah AB, Soe Soe A. “A Pilot Study on Depression Among Secondary School Students in Selangor”. Medical Journal of Malaysia, August 2007, Volume 62, Issue No. 3. Page; 218 – 222. ISSN 0300-5283. http://www.e-mjm.org/2007/v62n3/index.html
- Ramli M, Ariff MF, & Zaini Z. Translation, validation and psychometric properties of Bahasa Malaysia version of the Depression Anxiety and Stress Scales (DASS). ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry 2007;8 (2):82-89. ISSN 1876-2018 http://www.med.cmu.ac.th/dept/psychiatry/AJP_Contents-vo%20l%208-2.htm http://www2.psy.unsw.edu.au/groups/dass/translations.htm
- Ramli M, Adlina S, Suthahar A, Edariah AB, Mohd Arif et al. Depression Among Secondary School Students: A Comparison Between Urban And Rural. Hong Kong Journal of Psychiatry. 2008. Vol 18, No 2. 55-61. ISSN; 1026-2121 http://www.hkjpsych.com/past0802.htm
- Ramli M, Ariff MF, Khalid Y, Rosnani S. Translation and Psychometric Properties of The Bahasa Malaysia Version of The Coping Inventory In Stressful Situation (CISS), Malaysian Journal of Psychiatry. Dec 2008 Vol 17 No 2.page 7-16. ISSN 0128-8628. http://ejournal.psychiatry-malaysia.org/article.php?aid=34
- Ramli M, Syed Hassan A, Rosnani S. Dissociative Episode Secondary to Hypoglycemic State in Anorexia Nervosa; A Case Report. International Journal of Eating Disorders. Int J Eat Disord. 2008 Nov 18 Vol. 42 Issue 1, 290-292 ISSN: 0276-3478 http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/121520155/abstract http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/eat.20596/abstract
- Ramli M, Jamaiyah H, Noor Azimah M, Khairani O, Adam B. Cross-cultural Adaptation And Validation of the Malaysia Version of the Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire (EDE-Q). Malaysian Journal of Psychiatry, Dec 2008 Vol 17 No. 2, page 55-63. ISSN 0128-8628. http://www.psychiatry-malaysia.org/article.php?aid=965.
- Nik Ruzyanei Nik Jaafar, Marhani Midin, Sharifah Ezat Wan Puteh, Ramli Musa, Hatta Sidi. Sexual desire and sexual arousal in Malaysian women: Are they of the same entity? ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry. June 2009 Vol.10 (1). ISSN 1876-2018 http://www.aseanjournalofpsychiatry.org/online.htm
- Ramli M., Salmiah MA, Nurul Ain M. Validation and psychometric properties of Bahasa Malaysia version of the Depression Anxiety and Stress Scales (DASS) among diabetic patients. Malaysian Journal of Psychiatry, 2010 Vol 18 No. 2, page. 40-45. ISSN 0128-8628. http://ejournal.psychiatry-malaysia.org/article.php?aid=65
- Redhwan Ahmed Al-Naggar, Ramli Musa, Karim Al-Jashamy, Zaleha Mohd Isa. Knowledge, Attitude And Practice (KAP) Towards Sleep Among Medical Students Of International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.11 (1): Jan – June 2010. ISSN 1876-2018
- Khairani Omar, Ramli Musa, Jamaiyah Hanif, Noor Azimah Muhammad, Adam Bujang, Farihna Mohamed Fadhlullah. Reliability Of Bahasa Malaysia Version Of Family Environment Scale And Its Measurement Issues. ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.11 (1): Jan – June 2010. ISSN 1876-2018 http://www.aseanjournalofpsychiatry.org/online_3.htm
- Ramli Musa, Nora Mat Zin, Ahmad Zafri Abu Bakar, Junid Mohamed Rozali, Umeed Ali Khan, Hajee Mohamad Ismail. High-risk behaviours and concomitant medical illnesses among patients at Methadone Maintenance Therapy Clinic, Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Malaysia. Malaysian Family Physician 2009; Volume 4, Number 2&3. 77-82. ISSN: 1985-2074 (print), 1985-2274 (electronic) Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia. Online version: http://www.e-mfp.org/
- Aida J, N Azimah, Radzniwan R, T Iryani MD, Ramli M, Khairani O. Barriers to the utilization of primary care services for mental health problems among adolescents in a secondary school in Malaysia. Accepted to be published in Malaysian Family Physician 2010; Volume 5, Number 1, ISSN: 1985-2074 (print), 1985-2274 (electronic) Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia. http://www.e-mfp.org/
- Redhwan Ahmed Al-Naggar, Zaleha Mohd Isa, Ramli Musa. Prevalence And Associated Factors Of Sleeping Pills Use Among Students In A Malaysian University. ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.11 (2): July – December 2010. ISSN 1876-2018 http://www.aseanjournalofpsychiatry.org/
- Ramli M, Abdullah AAW, Saiful MIB, Hafiz MN, Fahmi AAZ. Determinants of Early Postpartum Psychological Reaction among Mothers in Kuala Lumpur Hospital. The International Medical Journal. Volume 9; Number 1, June 2010; 37-41. http://iiumedic.com/eimj/v1/
- Hasimah M, Nurhanani MN, Ramli M. Medical Complications Among Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients at a General Hospital in East Coast Malaysia. Noor. The International Medical Journal. Volume 9; Number 1, June 2010; 16-19. http://iiumedic.com/eimj/v1/
- Adam B, Ramli M, Jamaiyah H, Noor Azimah M, Khairani O. Comparison of Family Environmental Scale (FES) Subscales between Malaysian Setting with the Original Dimension of FES. Malaysian Journal of Psychiatry. 2010; Vol 19, No 1, page 1-5. http://www.mjpsychiatry.org/index.php/mjp/article/view/77
- Yousuf RM, Fauzi ARM, Wai KT, Amran M, Akter SFU, Ramli M. Potentially Reversible Causes of Dementia. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine & Public Health Vol. 2 No. 8 (August 2010) pp. 258-265. http://iomcworld.com/ijcrimph/ijcrimph-v02-n08-01.htm
- Ariff F, Suthahar A, Ramli M. Coping s and life factors among hypertensive and non-hypertensive subjects. Singapore Med J 2011; 52(1) : 29-34. ISI indexed. http://smj.sma.org.sg/smjcurrent.html
- Ramli Musa, Roszaman Ramli, Kartini Abdullah, Rosnani Sarkarsi Concurrent Validity Of The Depression And Anxiety Components In The Bahasa Malaysia Version Of The Depression Anxiety and Stress Scales (DASS). ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, Vol.12(1), Jan – June 2011: XX. http://www.aseanjournalofpsychiatry.org/online_12_1.htm
- M Ramli, ABA Zafri, Umeed AK Two-Year Outcomes of Methadone Maintenance Therapy at a Clinic in Malaysia. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health. April 2011. 23(4). ISI indexed. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21490111
- Submitted to Singapore Medical Journal , “Associated risk factors to Non-compliance to Methadone Maintenance Therapy” 23) Religiosity And Distress Level Among A Group Of Psychiatric Patients In Malaysia Asian Journal of Social Psychology
- Ramli Musa, Ahmad Zafri Abu Bakar, Nora Mat Zin, Junid Mohamed Rozali. 2-year Outcomes of Quality of Life among Heroin Dependants at Methadone Maintenance Therapy Clinic, Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan. Medical Journal of Malaysia, June 2010, Volume 65, Supplement A, page 50, Abstract proceeding.
- Ariff MF, Khalid Y, Zubaidi AAL, Suthahar A, Ramli M. Patterns of coping with stress among hypertensive and nonhypertensive subjects. Proceedings of the Research Workshop 2007, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 27-28 Jan 2007, ISBN 978-983-3644-45-2, pages 38-39, - Proceeding.
- Ramli M, Zasmani S. Stress, Anxiety and Depressive Levels Among Mothers of ADHD Children and Their Relationship With ADHD Symptoms. Proceeding. Second Research Workshop 2007.
- Ramli M, Selvasingam R, Ajeet S, Salina AA. Rapid Drug Screening Kits; Validity and Reliability. Hospital Kuala Lumpur (12-13 July 2002) – Presented in 3rd Mental Health Conference. Proceeding.
- Salmiah Mohd Ali, Nurul Ain Musa, Ramli Musa “Analysing depression using DASS-21 scale among diabetes in Malaysia. The 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry”. 28 June - 2 July 2009 Paris, France. Proceeding. https://www1.wfsbp-congress.org/guest/AbstractView?ABSID=7307
- M Ramli, ABA Zafri.Two-Year Outcomes of Methadone Maintenance Therapy at a clinic in Malaysia. Asian Pacific Journal of Public Health. Accepted
- Outcomes of Methadone Maintenance Therapy among heroin dependants in Malaysia. IRIIE
- Method Validation of methadone ELISA kit for serum methadone concentration determination in patients undergoes methadone maintenance therapy. IRIIE