Ph.D. Timur Bilalov
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education
Kazan National Research Technological University, Russia
2008 Ph.D., Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Kazan National Research Technological University”, Kazan, Russia
2006 Engineer, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Kazan National Research Technological University”, Kazan, Russia
1. Gumerov F.M., Le Neindre B., Bilalov T.R., et al. Regeneration of spent catalyst and impregnation of catalyst by supercritical fluid., (Nova publisher, New York, 2016).
2. F. M. Gumerov, A. A. Sagdeev, T. R. Bilalov, B. Le Neindr, et al. Catalysts: Regeneration Using Supercritical Fluide CO2-Extraction Process (Brig, Kazan, 2015) [in Russian].
3. T. R. Bilalov and F. M. Gumerov, The Manufacturing Processes and Catalyst Regeneration: Thermodynamic Basis of Production Processes and Regeneration of Palladium Catalysts Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (LAP LAMBERT Academic, Dudweiler Landstr., Germany, 2011).
4. Jaddoa A.A., Bilalov T.P., Gumerov F.M., Gabitov F.R., Zaripov Z.I., Yarullin R.S., Pimerzin A.A., Nikul’shin P.A. Supercritical Fluid CO2-Extraction Regeneration of the Nickel-Molybdenum Catalyst for Hydrotreatment. Kataliz v promyshlennosti. 2016;16(5):43-50. (In Russ.) DOI:10.18412/1816-0387-2016-5-43-50
5. Ameer Abed Jaddoa, F. M. Gumerov, F.R. Gabitov, B. Le Neindre Regeneration of Nickel-Molybdenum catalysts DN-3531 and Criterion 514 used in kerosene and gas oil hydrotreating by supercritical carbon dioxide extraction. Int. J. Anal. Mass Spectrom. Chromatogr. 3, 37 (2015)
6. A. A. Zakharov, Abed Ameer Jaddoa, T. R. Bilalov, and F. M. Gumerov Synthesis of the palladium catalyst with the SC-СO2-impregnation method realized in the static mode, Int. J. Anal. Mass Spectrom. Chromatogr. 2, 113 (2014)
7. T. R. Bilalov, F. M. Gumerov, F. R. Gabitov, Kh. E. Kharlampidi, G. I. Fedorov, A. A. Sagdeev, R. S. Yarullin, and I. A. Yakushev, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. B 3, 1093 (2009)
8. Ameer Abed Jaddoa, A. A. Zakharov, T. R. Bilalov, F. R. Gabitov, F. M. Gumerov, R. S. Yarullin, in Proceedings of the 14th Russian Conference with International Participation on Thermophysical Properties of Substances, Kazan, 2014, p. 51
Energy saving technologies was always the subject of interest for me, that's why my main course in university was Energy efficiency. In 2006 I graduated with distinction from Kazan National Research Technological University, Russia. Being an undergraduate student I had been working for 3 years on a department of Theoretical Bases of Heat engineering, and was actively involved into experimental studies of solubility of fatty acid methyl esters in supercritical CO2 as part of biodiesel fuel production technology. I have acquired deep knowledge in thermodynamics, which was the main subject of my specialization. I also took Renewable energy resources, Industrial energy sources, Energy complexes of industrial organization, High- and Low- temperature plants and processes, Sustainable industry courses. After graduating from university, in November 2006 I started my PhD in Kazan National Research Technological University, Russia, and in December 2008 I finally defended the thesis. The field of my project was regeneration and production of catalysts using supercritical fluids. I developed of whole catalyst production cycle: synthesis of noble metal salts and their organic complexes, impregnating these complexes into matrix, testing and characterizing catalysts produced, etc., and a process for catalyst regeneration with the use of supercritical carbon dioxide. This work was funded by Federal grants that our team won in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2014. I was also involved in several "side projects", namely: the application of SAS (Supercritical Anti Solvent) method in the process of nano-scale polymers production and decofenization of tea with the use of supercritical CO2. At the same time I took an MBA course in Academy of Labour and Social relations, Moscow, to study financing. I graduated in 2008, and got my Master degree. MBA course in Academy of Labour and Social relations has 8th position in the rankings of MBA programs, and its diploma has European Council for Business Education (ECBE) accreditation. Now I work in Kazan National Research Technological University as an assistant professor, reader in thermodynamics and work in the field of implementation of supercritical fluids in catalyst production technology.
In 2016 I became a laureate of the state award of a name of V. E. Alemasov for his significant contribution to the study of thermodynamic properties of mixtures in supercritical fluid field of the state.