Aims & Scope
Advances in Linear Algebra & Matrix Theory (ALAMT) is an openly accessible journal published quarterly. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Linear Algebra.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
· Linear Algebra and its Applications
· Linear Algebra in Engineering and Computing
· Matrix Theory and its Applications
· Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
· Solutions of Linear Equations
· Special types of Matrices
· Spectral Theory
We are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.